Chapter One

Third Person POV

Kokuro's Alarm goes off and she excitedly gets up and runs to her dresser to grab her uniform. She takes off her baggy shirt and puts her arms through her undershirt and buttons it up. She puts her legs through her skirt and runs out of her room and her tie is uneven. "Morning, mom!" Kokuro shouts before grabbing toast. "Your tie is uneven! Come here." her mom waves her over and she groans. She walks over to her mom as she evens up her tie. "But you need to hurry! have a good day!" Kokuro runs out the door and heads towards UA. "Kokuro?" Mina shouts. "Mina!" she runs over to her and they hug. "Did you dye your hair?" Kokuro nods and they head towards UA together. They laugh and talk until they see the school. they marval at the size of the school. some kids walk into the school and so do they. They both walk into calls 1-A and sit down. a blonde haired boy and a boy with glasses are fighting. "He is kinda cute..." Kokuro tells mina "But he looks so mean!" mina complains back at her. The bell rings and Kokuro rushes bacl to her seat. "Hello, class. My name is Mr. Aizowa and I will be your homeroom teacher. You will also be living in dorms starting next week. so you better pack. But while I sleep you have to make a circle and say all your names." people groan while others get excited. "And you will say your favotire food, becuase why not and the principal wants me to."

People start to form a circle and Kokuro ends up sitting next to the Ashe Blonde boy. A light pink sprinkles her face. "Ill start! My name is mina ashido, and I looooove Udon!" Mina exclaims excitedly. The circle then goes right. --------------------------------------- The circle! Its now my turn! "H-hello, my name is Eijira Kokuro... I-I like... Onigiri i guess..." She looks at the angry looking ashe blonde. "Im not doing this." He says. "You have to! The principal said so!" he scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Fine. My name is Katsuki Bakugou, and I like Soba." he scoffs again and looks at the person next to him, and blushes a tiny bit. She couldn't help but me mad and sad at the same time. She didnt even know why. "Im Izuku Midoriya. and I really like salmon!" He says happily.

*A few days later*

Kokuro's POV

The bell rang and we all walk out when a boy from another class walks up to me. "Hey!" I say. He looks me up and down and I feel uncomfortable. "Please stop." I say. "Why?" He then pins me up on the wall. "Get off me! Creep!" I yell at him. "No." I try to push him off but he wont budge. Then he gets pushed off by Bakugou. "She said, get off." he pushes the boy and he walks off angrily. "Thank you." I say scared and disturbed. "Just, go home and be careful." A light red sprinkles on my face. But I listen to him and rush home to pack.

A walk into the door and see a note on the kitchen island 'Im so sorry sweeite! I got a last minute mission and had to leave ASAP! I am sorry for the sudden leaving but I hope you have fun in your new dorm and i will miss you! <3' I smile and go to my room to pack.

I walk out of my room with 2 suitcases and a backpack. I walk out my door and see Bakugou and the green haired boy. "Guys, Hey!" Izuku turns around while Bakugou keeps walking. "Can I walk with you guys?" Izuku nods and I catch up to them. We talk but bakugou stays quiet. "Is he usually like this" I ask. "No, hes usually yelling at everything he sees." bakugou bumps him angrily. "I mean, only when hes mad... But thats not really THAT often..." Then he stays quiet as well

Le time skip brought to you by time passing

We walk into the dorms and walk to our rooms. Bakugou is on the same floor as me, but we arent close. I unpack quickly and play games on my phone. Mina busts open my door about 30 minutes later. "WE ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVER. GET EVERYONE ELSE." She then slams my door. I roll my eyes and get up from my bed walking out my door. I knock on everyones door and finish my floor with Bakugou. I hesitate to knock on his door. But I do. "You need to come down..." I hear a scoff but he comes out anyway. "What." He says, clearly annoyed. "Just, come down."