Ochaco's Dreaming!

Ochaco's POV
Let me get us some popcorn!" I say to the girls. A good way to start the sleepover, right? "Ooh I love popcorn!" Mina exclaims, spitting some acid onto the floor. I went into the kitchen to get some popcorn. I look in the cabinet and see the brand "KuKu! Kawaii Popcorn!" Ku..Ku... De.. Ku.. I drift off into a dream as I colapse onto the cold hard floor. I dreamt of me going to school, like normal. But then Deku came up to me and said "Hey.. Uh. I love you and I always have!" he blurts out. He moves closer to me until he gets an inch from my face, leans in and...."Hey? Are you okay?" an annoying voice wakes me. A familiar voice.. could this be.. "Hey wake up! Its Mineta!" He yells. He is tapping me when my eyes shoot open, He is tapping my boob! "Hey!" I scream, dying of embarrassment. I see Mina, Momo, Tsu, and Jiro in the corner of my eye, and the boys on the other side (besides Bakugo, he never showed). "W - What happened?" I say, looking out the window, watching the sunrise. "Wait.. Its morning!" I panick. "Yeah, we got suspicious because you took longer than normal to just get popcorn, so we called up the boys!" Mina explained. "Yeah. By the way, what were you doing in there that you passed out smack dab in the middle of your kitchen?" Tsu questions me. I turn pink. "I was just... Uh...."

To be continued!