just the beginning

August:I jus about call lala last night after we  had an argument anbout me cheating on he with her bestfrand Jeanna she did not answer my calls after about the three ring her stuiped ass answer.

Lala: HELLO Y THE HELL you callin me early this God Damn morning august

August: I'm sorry for what happen last night (all sad)

Lala: okay and why you been callin me all damn morning

August: Why you so damn angry baby

Lala: because you cheated on me with my bestfrand in that was nasty as hell .you better be lucky I'm not over there be at in your ass and  hers ( hung up )

                Conv end

Next day

I had woke did my hygiene in jogged down stairs and my door bell ring I open it it was that both jeanna she did not know that august told me what happen between them to I played cool for a while . she asked me why was my attitude bad this morning I looked at that bitch like fuck you mean . so I told her get her ugly ass out  my mother fucken  house for I whoop her ass. She said hell no I punch her in her shit in we went 0 to 100 real quick she felled so I got on top of her in was punching her in the face . I stop when I realize that blood was all over her face . so I told her to get out in she ran like it was a fire .