Chapter 1: I'm not Gay

"I'm sorry Steph, we're about to go out now," Jenevieve mumbles through her phone as she tries to put on more blush onto her already pink cheeks. I sigh due to frustration that she always takes a very long time to get ready. I crossed my arms and checked my wristwatch for the nth time, "What the hell Jen." I blurted out, "You've been staring at your face for the passed goddamn hour." She looked at me with her furrowed eyebrows and gave me a sign, 5 more minutes. I rolled my eyes trying to get myself together or else I'm going to smash her head to the mirror.

Thirty minutes passed and she's done doing her makeup, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting, Cam." she whispers as she passed by me to open the door in her apartment. Both of us get into her car, started the engine and drive away.

"Are you angry?" breaking the silence in the car. I deadly stared at her trying to send my anger through my eyes. She took a glimpse of me while driving and let out a soft chuckle. "Look, I'm sorry I am doing my makeup as fast as I could," she explained, even though I know deep in my head that she did not.

"Yeah, right whatever Jenevieve. Stop talking and drive. You're ruining the night."

The loud music welcome us as Jenevieve is still looking for a vacant parking lot. I observed the people walking by and how they dressed. "Why do girls always showing off their cleavage or ass whenever they go to party", I thought to myself. 

"So, okay listen. Let's go out and party. Don't try to fucking isolate yourself in the dark corner of the house, okay? You need some lovin'." Jenevieve warned me as she turns the steering wheel on the left to park her car. Both of us got out of the car and went inside the house of Stephanie, our old friend back in high school.

Her house was dark, the only source of light is the dancing red, blue, green and violet lights hitting the disco ball which is placed at the center of the ceiling. The smell of liquor and cigarettes crept into my lungs that caused me to cough. This is filthy. 

Stephanie saw us walking around, her red plum lips curved into a grin.

"What time is it? Oh my God. You both look fucking gorgeous! Now get some of these bitches." She opened her palm showing us colorful tablets.

"Oh no.." Jenevieve awkwardly laugh, "We're not getting one of that." she nervously look at me.

"Come on. Just this night, Cam?" She looks at me then at the tablets. I don't know what gotten into me but, just this night right?

The tablet I took over-controlled me. My heart is pumping hard together with the vibrations of the loud music coming from the gigantic speakers inside the house. I can't remember when or how I get the drinks occupied my both hands, I don't know where is Jenevieve. All I know is I'm so high and I am not myself at the very moment. The music hazily changed into something sensual and I can hear the people around me getting into it. I started to dance. My body feels so hot, the warmth I feel is different. I feel a hand wrapped around me but it doesn't matter. I can't see who it was and I don't care.

The person started kissing  me and I kissed back. I can feel that this person is so horny because we just started kissing but then she... wait, what SHE?!

I automatically pushed the girl away upon realizing it. I am not into girls; I am straight. However, with all the drinks and drugs I took inside my body, my strength now is just like a newborn baby. I feel light-headed and very dizzy. The girl I pushed away pulled me back into her and just like that I fell right onto my knees facing her revealing glittery dress that reveals her lace thong. I gulped. Something has woken up inside me, and I blamed the colorful tablets that Stephanie gave me.

With all the strength I have, I managed to keep up my consciousness as possible. We started kissing, the warmth between my tights is unbearable. I don't understand. She squeezed my breast with her warm hand, her kisses went down to my neck which makes me let out a soft moan. I heard her chuckled.

"Cute.." she said.

She continued her exploration by unhooking my slimness bra then she slips her hand under my top and as embarrassed as I am, I still let her touch my hard nipples. She undresses me pretty quickly, she went wild and so my pussy down there that has been soaking wet earlier when we are kissing. The lady on top of me started sucking my fully turned on breasts like crazy. I moaned. It turns her on she went licking, sucking and slapping my breasts with all that, I did not object nor feel any pain. I liked it and wanted more.

Her hands went down my sensitive pussy. I gasp for air and wrapped my hands over her neck, "Fuck..." I whispered. "So you wanna get fucked by a girl?" she asked, her hands rub my clitoris faster and it made me lose myself. "Yes. Fuck me." I mumbled out.

She stood up which sends a disappointment in my heart however, my stomach feels tickle when she went on her knees between my legs. This girl is crazy.

She shoves her face to my pussy and her tongue started licking my soaking, hot wet pussy. She make some circular motions into it and went all the way down. Her tongue entered my hole in and out, again and again.

I am on fire she made me feel this way, hopelessly fucked. I begged for her to make me cum but she keeps on teasing me, caused me to get more turned on and excited about the things she does. My vision wander, wondering where did she take me. With my blurry vision and weak body, it occurs to me that the ray of light striking from afar will cause the end of me.

"I am not gay!" I shouted.