She

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was disorderly and empty, and the darkness was on the face of the abyss, and the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters.

 But he was not alone. Another Spirit in turn wandered aimlessly through nowhere. A boring but just as old spirit.

 And God created the great sea monsters, and every living being that moves, that the waters produced according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its species. And God saw that he was good.

 And the Spirit in turn created majestic creatures, and every being out of nowhere, which She separated according to her own criteria, and all of them to compete with the others. And She saw that it was fun.

 Then God said: Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness. And God created man in his image; in the image of God created he him; male and female he created them.

 And She created her own man in her image, in the image of She created her; woman created it. And God called Adam the man and Eve the woman, who was taken from the man. And she called her creation Lilith. And She made her free, oblivious to any mandate. And Lilith wandered oblivious to any higher command. And God saw what he had done.

 And God saw that it was good. But she also saw what She had done. And he saw that it was contrary to himself. And God unleashed his fury on Her.

 But God could do nothing, because He had no control over Her. And God unleashed his fury against her creation, making the woman cursed, condemning her to have no offspring forever.

 And God infuriated Her. And She swore revenge. But for the moment she fell into the dream of nothing. And She planned her revenge.

 And She saw that she was bad in the eyes of others.