Love me. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Man, she’s fucking gorgeous. Like one of those Hollywood actresses. Fine.”

Adrian was sitting on the steps that led up to the girls volleyball court talking to his best friend Harry.

Harry laughed shaking his head looking at his best friend’s face light up with eager happiness.

“Roshni? You do know what that means, don’t you?”

“Nope, unlike you, I’m not Indian. And that’s where I need your help bro.”

“It means “light” or “brightness” in Hindi,” Harry shrugged letting his eyes drift off to the girls tits that wobbled up and down rhythmically as they bounced on the on the court reaching for the flying ball. His mouth watered in lust.

“Exactly! She could light up my world any day!” Harry heard his love-sessed friend whisper in dreaminess. God, that boy was whipped, he though letting out a soft chuckle.

“She’s probably cocky like all those slutty Asian girls in our year, full of herself.”

Adrian shook his head in disgust and glared at his friend. What an idiot. The boy didn’t even get the slutty girls checking him out in school-let alone the finest girl smiling-like she had at Adrian during science. He sighed and imagined Roshni’s soft lips on his mouth. If she even managed to look totally eat-able, than god, tasting her would be like being on heaven. He grinned at the though of his dream girl together with him.

Roshni Patel was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes on. Her soft creamy skin caressed with gentle life and light. Her dark drown eyes sparkled with enigma.  And not to mention those rosy lips which tempted him to lick all over it whenever he walked past her. Her dark brown hair flowed lusciously resting at her hips. Anyone could notice that she could have passed for a Hollywood actresses with her perfect features. She could’ve passed for Spanish. Or Italian. To top it all of, she was also the perfect height for Adrian, just a little shorter than him with a beautiful figure-not to thin, curves hitting at the right parts- she was made for him, there was no doubt about that.

“You’re just jealous Harry,” said Adrian. “The green-eyes-ogre got hold of you, huh?”

“Fuck that,” laughed Harry. “She’s all right I suppose, nothing special though.”

Harry eyed a group of girls that walked past them. Two Asian girls linking hands with a White English girl swayed their hips as they caught the boys eyes. The boys laughed, Adrian without any interest but Harry showing a hint of seduction in his eyes.

“Yeah, the only interest you get is from girls who haven’t even hit puberty yet. You know- naked and flat,” laughed Adrian just in time ducking a friendly punch that Harry threw his way. The bell rang and the boys unwillingly took their eyes off the girls- Adrian sighed as Roshni walked off to the changing rooms laughing at something her friend Tasha had said. He wished deeply that one day, she would be the one to bring a smile on those perfect mouth. Harry got off the steps and roughly dusted off his dark blue jeans throwing his bag over his shoulders.

“Wanna bunk Science?” asked Harry looking at his best friend.

Adrian immediately shook his head in determination. Harry didn’t need to ask twice, he knew exactly why his usual bad-ass friend turned down his offer. Two words.

Roshni Patel.

Even Harry knew how much Adrian lusted after her. He wished they could just get it on, and save all the romantic stares for each other. Frankly, it was making him sick, watching his best friend sending wistful looks at a cocky girl. He had personally never spoken to that Roshni girl before, but he suspected that she HAD to be cocky. Especially with that killer model-alike look of hers, she was bound to play hard to get. Harry prayed for Arian and Roshni’s inexistence relationship: maybe if they finally courage to ask each other out, it would save all the moaning from Adrian.