We became close friends in 8th grade, and I wish we would've reached out and became friends sooner. You were always there for me, and we just bonded so well. I remember our plan to go to Spencer's, and honestly I'm quite upset we never went ahead and did it. I appreciated how you always let me cry on your shoulder, even if it happened daily. You were one of the closest friends I had and I couldn't thank you more for being there for me, even when I was being an annoying ignorant bitch. I'll also never forget that time you licked my foot when we played truth or dare. Unfortunately, things got tough and I was forced to make some decisions that I normally wouldn't have. Despite the fact you'd always be there for me, and let me open up to you, you also chose her. She was hurting me, and I walked in to you wearing her hoodie and expecting me to hug you. She was the reason I cried at school on the daily, yet whenever I'd be done crying, you'd run to hug her. I never understood why you guys decided to become closer once she started to hurt me, since you weren't that close before. Looking back at it now I understand. You can't just drop someone  because someone else is mad at them. Because you have a bond with them too, and wouldn't want to upset them. I didn't realize it at the time how hard something like that actually is, until my own friends forced me to pick sides. It's unfair and I'm sorry. All those things I said that day, weren't me. I was told to say those things in order to " make things right " when only it ruined our friendship forever. I'm glad you reached out and fixed things. Although we aren't close like we were, I'm at least glad that we had that moment of closure. It meant a lot, and I know it must've been hard for you. I'll never forget you, and I hope one day we can be friends again, like we used to be. :)