~Chapter 12~

Your heart skipped a beat as you clutched your breath between your teeth tightly, as he held onto you limp body, you could see the traces of concern on his delicate features. Words were imprisoned  in your throat...so many things you wanted to say were glued to the rim of your mouth...fighting to come out....but nothing. All you could do was stare at his symmetrical face in confusion and shock. Both of you just stared into each others eyes as if you were both trying to hide your thoughts yet also searching for the others thoughts. 

You finally got back to your senses and your brain was switched back on as you pushed yourself off from Taehyung, doing so you hit your already fragile back onto the wall, he reached out to touch you again and you felt yourself switching off again. "Don't touch..me...please" You tried to sound commanding and convincing yet only a small child's whimper came out.

Taehyung's whole face contorted into the most guilty puppy look making you feel like you had  some sort of power over him. "Right, sorry I won't" He straightened his body posture while dusting his own clothes. you rolled your eyes and continued to push yourself along the wall. 

"Wait...Y/n ....do...you um...well...need help?" He asked in a small voice making him sound so child like. You felt your heart inflating with warmth at the words he spoke you were about to turn around and answer when an annoyingly sweet voice came from behind you.

"Tae dear ....you said you'd come to dinner" That dumb slut spoke in such a bratty way making that warmth disappear and be replaced by the anger boiling through your veins.

"I'll come Lisa, can't you see I'm doing something? go back down I'll be there in a bit!" He turned from that little puppy into a full grown wolf as he spoke to Lisa in a raspy horse voice. "Ok ok baby...no need to be so harsh" She giggled as you heard a sound of lips smacking, indicating that the nasty troll kissed Taehyung. 

What's wrong with you Y/n he would never like you again...how could you even think he would leave....that beautiful....girl to return to you...? hahaha you are funny Y/n....ooof I'm an idiot

You thought , mentally giving yourself a huge slap as you continued to push yourself towards the other set of stairs, you heard a single pair of footsteps leaving....yet a pair of heavy footsteps continued to follow you close behind. You already knew who they belonged to so you forced your body to increase it's pace as you didn't want to face him again... "Y/n please stop and turn around" The footsteps stopped and Taehyung's smooth melodic voice echoed in your ears. 

"Why should I have to face you huh?" You growled this time finally having enough confidence to throw your anger at him.You threw your head around to face him while you snarled at him, making him put his head down in guilt.

By just taking one look at his face you could see how guilt was eating him up from the inside...slowly churning at each and every of his organs....but why should you care? he just left you out of the blue...for some twig looking girl....

"Because I am sorry..." He looked up while holding his hands behind his back, and opening his eyes wide open looking similar to a hurt puppy. The look stabbed you hard...but..no ...no...  "You're what? sorry??" You laughed holding your shoulder in pain. "Y/n" He came close to you letting his strong scent travel into your nostrils navigating into your system hypnotising you.

"Taehyung move!" You fought against his wicked trick. " No chance" He puffed as he crouched slightly and snaked his arms around to your back and lifted you up bridal style. "Taehyung...I won't say this more than once LET ME DOWN" you hissed at him while trying to hit his chest yet your body was way to weak to make an impact. 

"Y/n stop being stubborn and let me help you" He shook his head as he slowly went down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was sitting at the table. The boys were eating and acting foolish yet when they saw you in taehyungs arms their face dropped. each and everyone of them looked down into their food smiled then quickly put on a sad expression, While Lisa was glaring at you shooting daggers with her looks. Jungkook pulled a chair next to him and Taehyung placed you there gently as Jin gave you a huge bowl of food.