#1

HAI welcome to my story😆 enjoy!

"Leigh get up, you have to go to school!" looking over at by bedside clock I seen 7:00a.m. I hurried out of my bed and ran into the bathroom turning the water on.

After my shower I got dressed in a light grey tank and black skinny jeans I threw on my converse and put my wavy brown hair In a messy bun. Mother hated my tattoos but I got them anyway.

Both of my arms where covered in swirling ink and went down till my shoulder blades were there where dark inked wings. I also had a belly button ring but that's the only piercing I have and will ever get.

"Leigh!" "shut up mom I'm coming!" the woman got on my nerves so much. I ran down the stairs and out of the house before she could scold me. I climbed into my black jeep plugging my phone up and blaring maroon 5.

The highschool I went to was about 20 minutes away. so I speed up already knowing I was gonna get a dentition from mrs. Barkley. I pulled up at the school right at 7:40. This was my senior year I had to pass I wasn't going to stay at this school any longer.

I walked up to the front doors running through the hall and to my locker. After getting everything I needed I went to English. As soon as I walked into the room I got death glares from mrs.Barkley.

"Leigh your late." she said in a monotone voice. I noticed all the kids in my class staring. I scanned over the class room seeing familiar faces and one new one that stood out. He had blonde hair a lip piercing and theses amazing blue eyes.

I wish my eyes where like that but mine are the same as my twin brother Harry heartthrob of Eastwood high. All he has to say is "hello love my name is Harry styles" and boom the whole female population is falling for him.

"I will not give you detention since this is the first day back but don't be late again" I mumbled a short "okay" and went to my seat. which was right behind the blonde dude and my brother beside him.

"okay class this is going to be a free period so you can talk but don't leave the classroom. Before I could reach for my headphones Harry turned around looking at me with a smirk.

"how did you get out of the house with your tattoos showing?" I laughed and shook my head "same way I do everyday." he just laughed.

"this is luke by the way" luke turned around and I noticed the trail of tattoos going down his neck.

"hey, I'm Leigh the best styles twin" "hey I'm luke" Harry rolled his eyes at my twin joke and turned around talking to luke. I put my headphones in and blasted panic at the disco.

This year might not be so hard.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hope you liked it I will update soon as I can.