Chapter 1

"boom!"

Ye Yan leaned against the door of the room, and knocks outside from time to time. When Ye Yan opened her eyes, she glanced at the strange furnishings in the room, but she hadn't returned to her eyes yet.

"Ye Ye, come out first, hiding in it can't solve any problems." A young man's angry voice came from the door.

At this time, Ye Yan's brain flooded into a memory that did not belong to her, and she discovered that the man who knocked at the door was her fiance Song Yan.

But soon it will not be.

Ye Ye realized that she was wearing a book called "The Road to a Rich Rich Lady", and she was just a humble cannon fodder inside.

Sheng Man is the heroine of the book. She is the adopted daughter of the chaebol, because the chaebol ’s biological daughter disappeared at a very young age. Under the sorrow of the Sheng family, she became the one who could fill the gap.

Sheng Man's father was originally just an ordinary relative of Sheng's family, but his price rose.

On the contrary, the original owner, the real daughter of the chaebol, was designed and trafficked by Shengman's father since he was a child. He changed hands several times and was adopted by a poor family.

Although Sheng Man was loved by the Sheng family, she still suffered, and was nervous about the appearance of the original owner.

Sheng Man became a first-line little flower, but the female partner Ye Ye, who stole her life, was only a small star of the eighteenth line. She had some popularity by touching the porcelain movie director Gu Ren.

The film emperor has too many fans, and Ye Ye is torn to the whole network.

When Sheng Man suspected the identity of the original owner, he tried her with various means, and finally made the original owner homeless and extremely frustrated.

Song Kun is the male lead in the book, a popular traffic niche, in the process of cp with Shengman, he fell in love with the arrogant Shengman.

Earlier, because Ye Ye's adoptive father saved Song Ye's father, the two men made an verbal marriage contract in return for gratitude.

Song Zheng didn't think there was any problem, but when he found his mind, he decided to showdown with the original owner. The original parents of the adoptive parents had already died. He hoped that the marriage between the two could be terminated through monetary compensation.

Angrily, the original owner hid into a guest room at Song Yi's house, but did not know how to respond.

Ye Xun smiled helplessly. Maybe for others, Song Xun was a hot character, but Ye Xuan didn't think so.

There was a slamming knock outside the door, but Ye Yan wasn't ready to go out immediately, she tilted her head and looked at her glasses unhurriedly.

In the mirror is an extremely bright face. Ye Ye noticed that the corners of her eyes were not red, but her face was slightly pale.

Very good. It seems that the original owner didn't cry in anger because of the divorce. Otherwise, she would lose first.

Ye Ye slowly thought about his clothes, and then opened the door: "Song Ye, what are you anxious for?"