Chapter 1

constructive criticism and compliments are welcome. Flams and insult can be left at the back button

Its days like this that make me want to punch the sun in the face(if it had a face)for starting the morning and forcing me to get up to go to school.

Waking up sucked: my little brother stormed into my room along with his Labrador retriever puppy and pounced on my bed, with me in it, might I add, and started to sing Do you like waffles by Parry Gripp while the dog just barked.

“WAFFLES!!!”

“SHUT UP TYLER! I’M AWAKE!”

“VICTORIA JACQUELINE SHEPARD! DON’T YOU DARE YELL AT YOUR BROTHER!”

Ah, good ol’ mom calling me by my full name to enforce authority. My cat decided to show herself and plopped conveniently on my lap. I stare at her and she stares at me.

“Where the hell did you pop from?”

Breakfast was suckish: So I did all the stuff you got to do in the morning: go pee, brush hair, change panties and get dressed. For the strangest reason, I thought I was going to have waffles for breakfast, but when I came downstairs to the kitchen I see Tyler and my dad finishing off the rest of the good waffles while there was a plate of burnt waffles where I sit.

…yeah…no.

“I’m going to school now.” I said nonchalantly.

“Eat your breakfast.” My mom replied as she cleaned the dishes.

“I’m not eating burnt waffles! That’s inhumane.” I said picking up my backpack ready to go.

My mom then came up to me and handed me a package of poptarts. Hooza.

“Thank you.” I sighed as I walked out the door.

The weather sucked: Then ran back in to grab a jacket. It was cold as shit out there, man!

I didn’t drive even though I was a senior in high school so I had to walk to the bus stop and wait. When I reached the bus stop I unwrapped the poptarts only to find it was cotton candy flavored…

WHO THE HELL EATS COTTON CANDY FLAVORED POPTARTS? IF YOU WANT COTTON CANDY, GET SOME GODDAMN COTTON CANDY! AND FOR BREAKFAST? REALLY?

And to put the icing on the suck-tastic cake I call my morning. One of my ear buds stopped working as I played my Ipod.

There is no way this day could get any worse-

“Damn, who pissed in your Cheerios?”

…That totally would happen after I said can’t get any worse. I shot a glare at the douche that lived down the street. Pheonix Damiani