Chapter 1: Tranquility throughout-not

The tranquil view of the sun gradually rising over the summit of the rocky hill,Viktoriya's hazel,brown eyes would glisten in the sun as she make a grabbing motion towards it with her dominant hand feeling the soothe wind brush her hair. Viktoriya's mouth formed a smile in satisfactory as her hand motion to form a circumference shape with her free-hand, while she sketch out the still-life scenery in front of her with the other hand,rubbing each defected sketches with her trusty rubber; straightaway doing the finishing touches.Viktoriya's face radiate like a bulb as she admire her work with pride.In a mean-time, stuck in her haven of thoughts( Aspiring dream of meeting Cara Delevingne and Zac Efron) which were soon cut off by an unexpected sound that expanded across her room.She scavenge for the object that emitted the sound- which she encounter under the bed.Viktoriya quickly set her alarm clock off from her phone, cussing simultaneously; remembering she going to be late for university.She rush to the bathroom like an athlete running a 400 meter race,as she arrive the bathroom, she strip in an effortless manner, stepping onto the tub rotating the gear of the shower-head,resisting the embrace of the luke-warm water that smoothly runs down her body with ease '15 minutes left...' She would constantly gaze on the clock, murmuring the remaining time she has left.Lastly,she roughly push the wet shower-curtain aside, stepping out leaving her body vulnerable to the lingering air,she skip the tiles of the floor, successfully grabbing and wrapping the unwrinkled towel around her fit figure.She demiss herself from the bathroom,motioning herself to her bedroom,there she rummage through her clothes,grabbing whatever seem decent and appealing enough '12 minutes left' she stated, she hoist the clothes up, getting into the attire quickly.Once done,she analyse her appearence;fixing her hair and cleaning her pitch-rimmed glasses,smiling in satisfaction.Lastly,she grab her masterpiece and other essential materials, and straightaway she skid in the rails effortlessly hopping off it as the rail ended.She approach the breakfast-table picking up an apple as she dash towards the entrance of her home.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you guys enjoy the small introduction to the story :). This is just the starter luckily there will be more shortly though I am not sure when.

Also in the next chapters there will be Q and A up coming till then enjoy :).