Prologue

Young Lea Danish is two years old. While playing in a relativly close Public park with her mother. A shy boy walks in with his father who is on the phone ignoring his son. Lea looks at her mom worrily and her mom just says "He needs to figure it out himself sweety stay out of others business." Lea doesn't listen and walks over. "Excuse me sir?" Little Lea asks while tugging on his shirt. The boy looks up and watches Lea. "Little girl go to you mother and leave me alone!" He yells pushing her away. "NO! You listen here Mister!" She yells which startles the man. " You will play with your son! You can not expect him to see you as a loveing father if you won't even look at him!" She explains. "I uhh" the man mutters looking at his son then kneeling beside him. "I'm sorry son... I never actually realized... You moms almost here but we can play tomorrow okay?" The son nods and the dad walks over to a women getting out of her car. "That your mom?" Lea asks the boy. He nods. "I'm Lea and I'm 2 years old" she puts her hand out to shake. "C-Carter. . . Im F-five..." "Wow Five!" She exclaims "so cool!" "Oh I have to go your coming tomorrow right?" "Ya," "Okay See you then!" Leave runs over to a very proud and surprised mom ready to go home.