Chapter 1: The Meeting part 1

Emma Pov

    I woke up in the morning and got into the shower for around 15 minutes and then got out. I put on my workout outfit and shoes. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and went downstairs. I saw my Starbucks iced grande white chocolate mocha and cake pop. There was a note by it saying " Hi honey we know you went out partying again so you are trouble tomorrow but happy birthday darling we got your coffee and cake pop and has a surprise outside - Love mom and Dad." the note said. I went by the door and saw keys to the car so I went outside and saw the Byun's twins outside of a car that had a big ribbon on top of it. " Surprise girl it's your new car," Kaydance said showing off my car. I went over to them and hugged them. " Ok let's go do our normal workout," I said opening my new car as the doors left up by themselves. My new car is a Black and red Lamborghini with lift-up doors. It has a black and white interior inside the car. We drove to our casual work out place and did our workout for around two hours. We drove to chipotle and got our usual and went to Starbucks and get white chocolate mocha iced, Caramel frappe, Lime refresher.

    "We should go to the club tonight since it's your birthday today," Baekhyun suggested on our way to their house. We all agreed and I drop them off and drove back to my house. Once I got home I went upstairs and started to smoke and sitting on my balcony chilling until someone knocked on the door. " who is it?" I asked. " It's Baekyun and Kaydance," They said as they come in. They came in with shoes, dresses, and makeup (your outfit is at the top). " Are you ready to party tonight because we are," Kaydance said as she took my cigarette and put out and empty my ashtray and hid it. We got dressed in our club outfits and got our hair and makeup done. We went to my Lambo and drove to the club to party.  

Jaemin POV

I was lying down on my bed on my phone chilling. " C'mon man she is turning 20 years old tonight we are supposed to take her tonight," Chenle said coming in my room and dragging me out of my room. I groaned and looked at him, " Let me stay here and you guys get Emma." " But we can't because the Byun twins are there and they are hella powerful even though I can defeat them," he said complaining then became boastful. I rolled my eyes as he dragged me to my closet and made me get dress. Once I was dressed I floated downstairs seeing everybody ready. " God it took you so long let's go to the club," Mark said as he walked out the door with Haechan as glared at me. Renjun picked up and carried me to the car and throw me on Jeno. I groaned sleep the whole way there.

Emma POV

We got to the club and sneaked in through the bathroom. We walked in like it was nothing. Baekhyun went to get us some drinks while I and Kaydance found a table while we wait. He came back with our drinks and we started to drink after a little while. We all went on the dance floor and started dancing I looked around I saw someone staring at me licking his lips at me. I saw him going into the VIP area so I followed like I was under a trance until the twins pulled me back snapping me into reality seeing the guy next the curtain waiting for me. " Hey Emma where are you going?" Baekhyun said looking at the guy. The man smirked at looked at me and winked as I got out of their grip and ran to him as they follow me calling my name. I walked through the curtain seeing him as Kaydance catch up to me held me. Baekhyun went in front of me and was surrounded by 5 guys. She was all suddenly through an across the room as I went to the guy and sat on his lap. " Hi, my name is Mark and yours?" He said as he looked me with is magenta eyes staring at me as his hand is on my thigh. I suddenly kissed him as I here the twins yell no as I blacked out.

Emma's Clubbing outfit:

Byun's Twins Clubbing outfit:

Emma's car:

Thank you for reading my book hope you like it so far

Bye!!!!