5+1

1.

They were supposed to stick to a loose script while doing their live show. They were supposed to be able to tell this story without letting anything slip. And yet...

"So, that actually reminds me," Noel laughed out, breaking into this story the same way he had been for the past few weeks since they had been back on tour. "There's this one time that Spock needed to go to this sex shop— don't fuckin' ask why, he's a weird dude," the crowd laughed and Noel looked over at Cody who covered his face with his hand and giggled the same way he had every show before this. "But, no, for real. Okay, so, Spock went off by himself to find whatever the fuck he needed and Cody and I were looking around and all of a sudden something caught my eye," Noel continued, the bit still going according to plan. "It was, I'm not even shitting you, the biggest fucking dildo I've ever seen in my whole goddamn life just there suction cupped to this tacky ass wall of mirrors," chuckles came from the crowd as they collectively anticipated the punchline. "And so I was like," he started waving his hand at Cody, reenacting the way he was motioning for him to come over to him in the store. He giggled and then continued. "I was like, 'Babe, come over here. You gotta see this.'"

And the blood had never left Cody's face as fast as it did at that moment.

The way he heard a good amount of the people in the crowd gasp made him think that something bad had just happened and he had yet to figure out what it was. He then looked over to Cody and was met with a face that was white as a sheet of paper. That's when he realized that this bit, which had been executed perfectly at all the shows before this one, was now officially off the rails.

2.

Cody had basically been living with Noel for a few weeks now, only going back to his own apartment when he needed to pick up clean clothes for himself (which wouldn't last forever seen as his discarded dirty clothes just ended up staying at Noel's place).

It was nice living with Noel though. Falling asleep on someone's chest and waking up with a warm body pressed firmly against your back was something Cody didn't realize he needed so badly. Not to even mention the fact that this someone, this warm body was Noel. The Noel. His Noel. After years and years of an unbreakable, beautiful friendship, this finally happened and it felt surreal. Every time Cody thought about the fact, it made his heart jump to cloud nine. Getting up and making breakfast with each other and doing all that cheesy ass domestic shit that he once made fun of now fed his soul.

Yeah, it was incredible.

That is until Noel decided to go live on twitch and Cody wasn't aware of the fact.

Cody had just gotten back from a meeting so what else was he supposed to do then go into Noel's office and greet him with a kiss? He just wanted to see his boyfriend.

So, Cody opened the door to Noel's office and watched for a few seconds as Noel stared at his computer monitor intently. Oh, so he's editing, Cody concluded to himself. So, I should be fine to go over there and greet him. Right? Cody continued.

He made his way into the office and walked up behind Noel, gently sliding his hands down Noel's shoulders. "Oh," Noel said with a bit of a surprise in his tone, "Hey man," Cody leaned down, his head now level with Noel's and his trajectory set on kissing the dark-haired, handsome man's cheek.

"Everyone say hi to Cody," and Cody stopped dead in his tracks, just before his lips made contact with the other man's cheek. His panicked brain made quick work of brushing off the action as normal when he realized that Noel was live streaming on twitch and that what he just did was just broadcast to over two thousand people.