LOST AND CONFUSED.👀💫

I woke up as the sun penetrated its warm fingers through the window and I felt the warmth on my pillow. It was a crispy, frosty morning. Fresh air filled my lungs and I felt exhilarated. My alarm clock showed 7 a.m. in the morning. I went to my house's garden. The leaves rustled in the trees and the trees swayed slightly, making groaning, heavy sounds. The twigs crackled, snapped and sputtered. There was no one and an assumption was made that everyone must be sleeping.
Sitting under a shady tree, I began reading my favorite novel: The Alchemist. I then remembered that Paul had asked me to wake him up at 7:30 a.m. and walked briskly towards his room. When no one was there, I felt astonished. All the rooms had been checked. My family had vanished! I was at sixes and sevens. The sun had rose from the West and this gave me an illusion of a mirror world. I thoroughly checked each and every section of my house. It seemed as if I was alone in the house. The plants were no more there, as well as my pet dog, Tom. All the living creatures had disappeared. My alarm showed "06:00". "How could time reverse back?" I thought. Then I understood that it was opposite as well. The actual time was "09:00".
My curiosity ascended, and I walked towards my street. There was no one! All of a sudden, I fell on the floor. It came into my notice that my sleepers had also been worn the opposite way. The sign-boards - they had been written the opposite way! Billboards, signboards, advertisement boards had been turned upside down. No vehicles and pedestrians could be seen on the road. Even the buildings were standing upside down over the Earth. I felt lost and confused. "Why is it all happening? Who is the one responsible? Is it really the reality?" I questioned myself and was never heard of.

LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOYED.😉