The First One

The first one wasn't so bad. actually I thought it was pretty cool.

I was in a Gigantic maze and Thomas and I were battling a giant spider, or should I say giant spiders.

Anyway, we killed one of them but it had already layed it's eggs. So I pulled out this giant machine gun and blew 'em up one by one.

There were guts everywhere, it was awesome!

We found a tunnel that led out to a small pond a made our way through slowly because it was fairly small inside that tunnel.

When we got to the end of the tunnel, we sealed it so that if there were any spiders still alive, they wouldn't follow us.

We stopped at the pond and purified some water to drink.

I actually thought that there was no  catch to this pond, but I was wrong.
Is there such thing as a water monkey or was it just a hairy fish?

Anyway, those surrounded us and we had to take the knives out of our back pockets and started slashing like blind people at the monkey/fish things.

After like 2 minutes of slashing, the monkeys were gone, and we had to move.

We climbed over a stack of bricks and saw rows and rows of vines.

Thomas led the way and tried to slash the vines away, but they started to entangle us.

That is when I woke up. I didn't think much about the dream since it was only my first one, but I should've.

My second class of the day is psychology and we just happened to start studying dreams.

I learned that dreams are sometimes caused by thoughts that have recently crossed our mind or something we have recently read.

That kind of explained the dream since I was currently reading "The Maze Runner" but it still wasn't a natural dream.

That night, I got ready for bed and I was thinking more and more about what my teacher said. I wondered if I would continue the dream.

That was the first night in like two years that I went to bed at nine, and it was all because of the dream.

Well guess what, I continued the dream, and it was weird!

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT ITS KIND OF A PROLOUGE, BUT YOU KNOW. OTHER CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER I JUST HAVENT HAD TIME TO UPDATE, THANKS!!!