Win or Lose

On JK rooms it was dark with dim lights and calm RnB song echoing around that gives romantic vibes only you and him..., It's been two years since you got close to them ... Jimin, V, and JK since you are all college classmates and friends...

You break the silence and the mood that is set up by JK...

Y/N: I know the Betting game.. as you cleared your voice... between you, V and Jimin...

JK: what you mean...he is fidgeting trying to be calm down even it is obvious that he is panicking at that moment, he is trying to open the wine...

Y/N: all of you starting a strange signal... All of you invites me to your room and it kinda hurts me... You stand up to his bed and looking around his place...

Jk: I'm sorry!!

Jk: I'm sorry!!... as he lowers his head because of being guilty and embarrassment.

JK POV: I really like her and now I messed up with that stupid bet...

Y/n: and you know that they are failed, to have it with me... Cause I don't give a shit to them and now they lifted up the pot price, Right?...

Y/n POV: as I confirmed... And see his reaction my body froze... Because I feel my heart rip away my body...

He just nods without looking at her...

Y/n: then I will let you win, you can tell them that we do it.

Y/n POV: his gesture stab me so much... I want to cry because I love him so much as he lifts his head when he hears what I said.

Jk: They will not believe it, they need evidence ...

Jk POV: I was confused by her actions but ... I feel she wants me too...

Y/n: I know that is why you prepare that  camera!....as you pointed ...you grab it and just delete all recorded scene and off... it for a while

Y/n: give me the money!! Then I will let you win...

Jk was confused? But a smirked and chuckle suddenly plastered his Mouth

Y/n: just don't focus too much on my body...kiss me and strip me, I will moan like crazy but don't overdo it... You will earn your pride and I will get the money by fooling them, agree?...trying my best to be relaxed even I want to cry...

Jk: why just we do it real??? Rather than acting having intimate intercourse...

Trying to tease you and seduced you for a moment ...

Y/n: because I don't want it you stand and trying to fix the camera

Jk: but they will think if you're an easy girl...

Y/n: the moment you bet for scoring on me ... You think that I'm easy to get... So don't act kind and innocent now. a sarcastic response that hurts you a lot.

And the camera start...

You walked to him and sit to his lap
JK kissed you so passionately and you kissed him back, you move in the middle of his bed, he deepens his kissed as he undressing you slowly and you see it to his eyes his desire and aggressiveness... You undressed him and he pulled you and removed your pants but leave your underwear...

He brushed a kiss on your neck, but start on your earlobe as he started to lick your ear and neck going to your collarbone and start to leave a mark...His kissed driving you crazy and you slip a soft moan that aroused him so much, he starts to cups your breasts and sucking it.

Jk: I can't hold it. As he whispered on your ears ...

He pins your hand and kissed you deeper, His hand slide under and start to move that make your body to bend to the sensation of his rhythm... You hug him and whispered

Y/n: what's your doing ... Uh a soft moan slip again to your mouth
Y/n: we are acting Only ...you overdoing it... As you try to remove his hand you.

He whispered to your ear

Jk: I can't hold it, just enjoy it, you will get the money right even my bet is all yours...

You shot your eyes because it breaks your heart and soul....he continues and removed your underwear... He slides down and devours you passionately... You can't stop him because of the sensations and he gives the amazing pleasures.. as he enters his huge erected treasure inside you that makes your body trembling because of so much pain...He does a slow pace as you adjust before he moved a little short but the faster pace, thrust, he holds you tight to lessen the motions.

Jk: you're so tight... As he groans and moan...trying to stop your head on hitting the headboard.

You try to push him... Coz it hurts a lot ... As she thrust the pain vanished and gives you more pleasurable feeling.. he suddenly sits and lifts you and to sitting position...

Jk: ride me. he holds your waist and starts to move you up and down...

You move ups and downs to go to his rhythm ... He shows your back and covered your butt ... You continue until both of you cum to each other...
He lay down after that scene and you lay beside him. He looks the cam and it's battery Dead...

Jk: are you ok?... You are so great. As he asked you so casual...

Y/n: you get the honor of destroying me and that money. A harsh tone sarcastic response to ease the pain your heart and soul ripping to his word

Jk: why. you can get the money... For fulfilling these pleasures. with a confused look again...

Y/n: no just get it ... I don't need it...I'm Just Here to fulfill your wished to win now you can tell them that, I'm easy to get and I let you fucked me even I was virgin ...I need to go...

He was speechless... and devasted because it was total chaos now.. between you and him and he doesn't know what to do...

You got up and start to dress up... Your so hurt because you loved him so much and now he is the worst person you don't want to see...

On your POV
Y/n: you won... And I lose to the bet of love, I Gamble on you JK but I lose on you...

a tear fell on her eyes as she gets out of the place...

And they never see her again...