Chapter One: Snowflakes

~Tara's P.o.v~

      Heya! I'm Tara Blue! Yea, I'm the Brunette. Here's My picture! Ready to get into real things? Of course you are, so let's go! I'm te sweet precious adventurous one.

      I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.  I then just stayed in bed, listening to the sound of the alarm clock.  Beep Beep.....Beep Beep By then the alarm clock was driving me crazy. It was 2:00 a.m. I was wondering why I set my alarm clock to such an early time. The downside was I don't remember why. Me being the person that I am, turned off the alarm clock and put on a sweater and a beanie.  I think I may have left that alarm clock on too long, because I could still hear it ringing in my ear. Then I put on my sandals, and went downstairs.

      When I got downstairs, I went to the front door. Slowly moving, cautious not to wake up the sleeping house members. "Gosh, I am lucky that alarm clock isn't that loud!" I though to myself. When I went outside, it was freezing cold. Good think I knew that before I came out though, and was fairly warm. It was December 24th. Christmas eve. I woke up the earliest, so I can see the beautiful outside. "Now I remember why!" I whispered to myself. I as at least half a mile away from home at this point. My trail of footprints in the winter snow were soon covered by new falling snow. "Why does snow fall down oh so silently" I whispered to myself. It is amazing that my hair changed color according to the weather... The whole world around me was a big , white, blanket of snow, covering the soft grass. I walked a mile and a half.  It was so cold. My legs started to get numb, but I still went on. The front of our house is a big plains biome. I kept walking....and walking.... My legs started to feel weak. "I don't think I can go any further" I though to myself. I now started running. After a few minuets I was 4 miles away from home. "So...sleepy....so...cold.." I said silently to my self. I slowed down. I lost my way, yet again... footsteps covered up by falling snow. "The snow....it's so dull for some reason here." I slowly said, as if anyone was listening. I kept pushing my self to go. My body could not take it. I was sick, and I shouldn't be out... I kept forcing my self to continue on. It was now 4:00 a.m and I was 6 and a half miles away from home. I went a little further. I really shouldn't be out....I'm really sick.... I looked around me "Snowflakes...." I said. My body was freezing. "Goal...." I said collapsing.