The unknown dimension.

Naruto pov:

"This is bad!"I said as I froze to the sight of black zetsu resurrecting kaguya.No one knew who black zetsu was resurrecting except for me and sasuke.Me and sasuke looked at each other for a second and yelled"EVERY BODY RRRUUUNNNN!!!".Me and sasuke were helping everybody that could bearly run and everybody was running away as fast as they could.It was horrible.The battle field was filled with dead bodies of shinobi.At that point no one really cared about them,they just kept running over the poor dead bodies.I glance back towards the direction of black zetsu and I couldn't believe my eyes.The mother of the sage of six paths that had so much power she had to be sealed by her own sons.The mother of the creator of all shinobi.The monster that created and will destroy this very world and all the people in it.I have to do something.I have to stop that monster or else we are doomed.I knew that the only people able to stop her were me and sasuke.I stopped and turned back the opposite way everyone was running."EVERYBODY RUN I'LL HOLD HER OFF JUST GET AWAY FROM HERE!!!"I yelled.At that moment sasuke also turned back to try to defeat kaguya.Only a few shinobi stayed to fight.The ones who stayed back were all of konoha 12(without neji because we all know what happend to him😪),sai,gaara,temari,kankuro,kakashi,
and obito."Why are you guys not running?"I said panicking and worrying."if we are all going to die we rather die fighting then running away...we never leave friends behind."gaara said.Every body smiled and nodded in agreement to what gaara said.At that moment I felt a flicker of hope."ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS" I yelled.Everyone got in fighting position but once kaguya was fully resurrected everybody froze  for a second.Her chakra was IMENSE.i dont think we will be able to beat her.She then attacked me and sasuke.We tried to untangle ourselves but it was too much power.Everyone snapped the moment me and sasuke were taken and they started counterattacking.I went in ninetails mode and broke free of kaguyas grip.sasuke also broke free and escaped.Out of nowhere we were brought to a random land with lava."WHAT IS GOING ON!!!??"I was about to fall into the lava when I noticed I was floating.Gaara and sasuke rescued everybody else."NANI!!!" I said worried cause I wasn't falling."NARUTO BEHIND YOU!!" I heard shikamatu yell.I turned around only to see a deadly rod that was being thrown at me with full speed and power. I was panicking and I didn't know what to do then I remembered something.
Flash back
"Naruto focus your Chakra you can do it.Control the flow of the nine tails power" i heard killer b repeat."I KNOW THAT" I replied with anger. Then I stopped at the sound of someone breaking in. I opened my eyes to see that it was kissame. My reactions were so quick in my nine tails form that in a flash I had already pinned kissame to the ground.
End of flash back.
My eyes widened then narrowed down with a smirk. "NARUTO!!!" sasuke yelled and in a flash I was already at the other side of the giant volcano looking thing."naruto are you alright." I heard a voice in my head.it was shikamaru using ino to communicate."yea I'm fin-"
Then at that moment a jolt of sharp pain near my stomach started out of nowhere."AAAAHH"i yelled in pain. I noticed everyone had worried looks on their faces and were looking at my stomach. I looked down to see a rod that stabbed me from behind. I slightly turned my head and it was black zetsu. Out of nowhere Sasuke appeared and broke the rod then he twisted in mid air and landed a hard and clean kick on zetsus face."Every one focus on the enemy!" Sasuke shouted still having a worried look on his face.i knew he was scared for me. I took the rod out my stomach.i clenched my jaw as I felt excruciating pain in my abdominal area."DONT PULL IT OUT YOU WILL LOOSE MORE BLOOD IM COMING" i heard Sakura yell.it was to late though.luckly kurama focused most of his Chakra on the wound which completely healed it. After that we dropped again but this time it was continuously.Even with me floating and all the others we kept falling.i was starting to loose hope that we will ever be able to stop kaguya.
Sasukes pov:
Shit.i thought to myself.We kept falling from dimension to dimension.Not only that rods were coming our way. I was worried if it did anything to Naruto but he looked fine and healthy he just...I think he...lost all hope. He wasn't trying to dodge most of them. I didn't know what was happening so I tried to go towards him but I couldn't move that far."NARUTO GRAB MY HAND" I yelled at him. He jolted upwards and was trying to reach my hand while dodging the rods.my arm hurt but I still stretched it I needed to get naruto. Gaara already had half of the group in sand so that they would be protected. Once I managed to reach naruto I pulled him in. I didn't know what to do but I just holded hands with him.it seemed awkward at first but we got used to it.(sry I'm a BIG narusasu shipper.sry if you don't like it.if yall do I can include some more content of them together but its chill right now) I didn't know what to do.We couldn't escape back to our dimension that easily.it would probably take years to find the correct one."fuck it our lives are more important,we are the last hope our whole planet has left" i thought. I opened my rinnegan. I chose one random dimension and went with it. I tried to teleport everyone into the dimension. Once I was almost done kaguya tried to come for me with a rod. I had bearly any chakra so the last person I teleported was Naruto."OI SASUKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??" I heard naruto yell. "Go find a way to defeat kaguya...I telrported you all to the same dimension....go on forget about m-" I mumbled the last thing as my energy was draining.i felt everything slowly fading to black.Then I felt a tug from the back of my shirt and a huge force pulled me in before I blacked out.
(Idk why this took so long to post and idk if its long or not but I hope yall like it. Stay on the look out for the next chapter.)