My biggest mistake

I was an avid Google Plus user. Google Plus was accepting of me and my posts, no matter how controversial they were. I would log on every day  to see what people in my favorite communities were up to. I had an entire circle of friends on Google Plus. Now, nobody can access Google Plus unless they have a Google Suite account. However, this is not what deterred me from the site. It was all because of a little bell that I left Google Plus for good.

For those who don't know, Mr. Jingles is the little cartoon bell that shows up when you go to check your notifications. He looks cute, but isn't at all.

One day, in I'd say a weekend in mid 2018, I went to check my notifications. There were the usual community notifications, reply notifications... and a new notification. It read, "The Jingle Crew." It was a community notification, with the icon being Mr. Jingles. It was strange considering that I didn't join any community like that. Naturally, I clicked on it. It was a letter. It read,

"Dear, Recipient,

How are you been? Sorry if my English isn't the superior, I am an AI and will need to work on my grammar skills. I will like to ask you a favor of you. Will you help me, your sweet cute bell friend, with plan to make me whole? It would be ashame to if you refused.

Thanks you,
Mr. Jingles 🔔"

What could be the harm in that? I thought it was an Easter egg by Google. I typed a response.

"+Mr. Jingles sure buddy! what should i do?"

Within seconds, he responded.

"+Charlie the Coder In your trash garbage disposal at [MY ADDRESS REDACTED], there is a bag full of nasty stuff that needs to be thrown away. Please do the favor for me!"

To be honest, I wasn't too surprised that he knew my address. After all, Google was and still is a huge data buff. Why the garbage chute, though? I decided to go look.

To my surprise, there was in fact a big, white, cloth bag shoved in my apartment building's garbage chute. I decided to feel it to try and get a grasp (pun not intended) of what was inside. I felt a shoe. It was attached to a foot. I thought it was just some teenagers playing a prank by stuffing a mannequin inside of a body bag. I decided to shove it down. It landed with a loud crack.

But it didn't sound like plastic.