Stress

It was late; about 11:30. I had snuck my computer into my room and was watching pornhub. Hi my name is Michael, I am thirteen and my school is closed because of the coronavirus. This gave me the ultimate opportunity to relax and watch pornhub (which turns me on), and rewind on the internet. The video I was watching had a man and woman having sex, and I was really starting to become turned on. I was sucking my thumb, which I always do to relax because I envision it as a cock. I was enjoying the way the man was cleaning the woman's clit of cum when the door opened and there was my mom. 

I quickly shut the lid and tried to hide it behind my bed, but it was too late. Mom had seen me. "Michael, come here please," she said in a soft voice. I did as I was told, slightly confused. The tone was friendly, even quite... motherly. I ignored that thought and followed Mom into her room. She sat on her bed and motioned for me to sit on her lap. I was genuinely confused, but Mom said, "It's alright honey, come sit on my lap," Again that same tone, and I caved in. I walked over and jumped up and she smiled, holding me tight. She then started bouncing me up and down on her knee, and that was when I started squirming and fussing and trying to get off, but she had me held tight, and stuck my thumb into my mouth. I started sucking and calmed down, like I said that cock image really helps.

At that moment Mom started talking. She said that she knew I was getting real stressed about fitting in at school and Dad not being able to work because of the virus. (Dad was out with his friends, as it was a Saturday.) "I know it's been hard for you so I went to the doctor yesterday and they said that because your're autistic, and all the stress you've been bearing on your broad shoulders," She stopped, smiled and ruffled my hair as she said this, then continued, "that it would be best to give you something to take away that pressure." At this point she examined me, and I was calmed down a lot so she pulled my thumb out of my mouth. "Have you heard about DDLG?" I shook my head. "Well it means Daddy Dom/ Little Girl and is a relationship in which one person is "daddy" and the other is childlike. The daddy looks after the "Little girl" and does everything for them, and sometimes it involves sex," she saw me perk up at the sound of the word sex and gave me a smile. "Sometimes however, it is reversed. Now we have a "mommy" and a "little boy". Understand?"

 I nodded, unsure where this was going. "So what the doctor suggested was that I did this with you!" That was when I snapped. "No mom, no no no!" I cried. "But honey, it will be good for you! And just remember, I've seen your search history. If you want, I'll show you some DDLG pornhub videos." That got me thinking. "Yes please mom." "Only if you go ahead with this afterwards. Okay?" "Yes mom." I replied. "That's mommy to you baby," Mom said smiling. She picked me up and placed me on her hip, then carried me to her closet. She pulled out a pacifier. I started fussing and wiggling but she popped it into my mouth. I instantly stopped fussing and started sucking. This was better than my thumb, I thought, those pictures floating back into my mind.