Part 1

The main character of this story is you, the reader .

You're an officer of the army of the Sakura Empire

You're an officer of the army of the Sakura Empire. You once fought against Eastern Radiance Empire on their homeland a few years ago which rewarded yourself as an officer by your superiors and also you been sent back to Sakura Empire's mainland, Nippon. Its the year 1947. Sakura Empire and Ironblood are already at peace with other nation . One day, your colonel requested you to go to the naval based of the empire in Hiroshima to meet a navy commander there to discuss on something and stay there for a long period of time.

You just arrive in Hiroshima on evening. Your driver drops you off at the entrance. The navy guards open the gates and gave a salute to you while you're walking into the base with a briefcase. "Are you Lieutanant (your name) , nya? " . A cute girl voice greets you . You turn around and see a girl with green hair and cat ears waving at you.

 You turn around and see a girl with green hair and cat ears waving at you

"Ah. Yes I am" you reply. " Shikikan-san told me that Chui(lieutenant)-san will be here nya and he wanted me to take you to his office nya! ". "Oh I see. What's your name? ". "Name is Akashi nya. Repair ship". You follow Akashi to the commander's office . Since it is late evening, all the staffs and shipgirls are back in their own dorms. However you have this feeling that someone is watching you from a distance. You don't feel it creepy but its kinda a bit uncomfortable. "I'm sorry that its kinda gloomy today . Everyone already going back to their dorms nya". "I see". "Ah we are here nya!". Akashi opens the door but the commander isn't in the office. There's a note from the commander to Akashi which stated that commander was outside to do some stuffs for awhile and let you stay in the office till he gets back. Akashi tells to you and you decided to wait in the office. "Ah I have to go nyow" . "Where to?". "Shiranui-san wants me to help her nya. Good bye nya".

Akashi left you in the office alone. You take off your field cap and put your gunto sword at the side of the couch . You sit on the couch while waiting for commander and slowly fall asleep. However a pair of red crimson eyes at the half open door staring towards you. One hour later, the commander's back with his secretary and wakes you up. After a cup of tea make by his secretary and also an aircraft carrier shipgirl, Shoukaku , you and commander begin discussing important stuffs about future planning and missions while Shoukaku records the discussion.