College.

College parties? Are they really that fun as everyone says they are? Jennie thought to herself getting ready to go to one of the biggest college party of her life, within force of Jisoo and Lisa pressuring her to go. "You ready?!" Jisoo said jumping up and down from excitement looking at both Jennie and Lisa. "No do I really have to go?" Jennie said fixing her taking one last good look in the mirror before paying her attention back Jisoo.

"Yes and you need to get laid anyways..." Jisoo said rolling her eyes at Jennie's shitty not so bright behavior that's ruining the vibe. "Omg my bestfriend PARK CHAEYOUNG! Rosé people call her she's gonna be at the party maybe you can hook up with her!" Lisa said giving Jennie a smirk.

"Y'all need to shu- before Jennie could even finish she was cut off by Lisa. "So she has Rose gold it's like a blondish pinkish hair but more pink than blonde it's like light pink you?!" Lisa said grabbing at Jennie's arm. "Yeah I got it." Laughing at Lisa gushing about her bestfriend. I wonder what she looks like? Jennie thought to herself. "Well let's go?!" Jisoo running out the door making Jennie and Lisa both laugh at her due to the fact she almost tripped because of the high heels she was wearing.

~

"IT'S PARTYING TIME BITCHESSSS!" Lisa said standing at the front door. "Ah yo where's bitch ass Chaeyoung at huh?" Looking around to find her bestfriend.

"Right here you dumb bitch." Rosé startling the younger girl infront of her. "Aigoooo you- I haven't seen you in forever, you remember Jisoo right?!" Lisa asked giving the taller older girl a hug. "Yeah I do and who's this fine hottie beside her?" Rosé said devouring her with her eyes, looking her up and down dangerously as if she was wondering what she looked like under the fine black dress of hers. "That my fuckgirl is Jennie Kim." Lisa laughing at how Chaeyoung just kept eyeing her not even paying attention to her. "Jennie fucking Kim." Rosé said walking closer to Jennie placing a hand on the back of her belt and one around Jennie's waist pulling her closer to her. Her nose brushing against the other girl's cheek smelling her vanilla scent. Jennie couldn't help but melt in the stranger girls touch but tried not to show it all that the younger girl was affecting her already. "Could you not." Jennie said pulling away from her. "Ahh what's wrong princess." Rosé pouted smirking right afterwards.

"Okay enough I want to play true or dare!" Jisoo said walking over to the circle soon joined by the Lisa leaving the Chaeyoung and Jennie alone together. Jennie not wanting to be near the younger girl she wanted over to the kitchen to pour herself a drink as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist feeling their breath on her neck soon realizing who the pair of arms belonged to. "Your pretty hot you know that?" The younger girl said brushing her lips against the older girls ear. Sending shivers down Jennie's spine. "I know right." Jennie said smirking swiping the younger girl's arms away leaning against the counter. "Feisty one." Chaeyoung said licking her lips looking Jennie up and down before walking up towards her again, resting her arms on the counter on each side of Jennie. "You ain't it babe." Jennie said managing to push the girl away from her once more taking a drink from her cup. "Uh huh and why's that baby?" Chaeyoung said pinning her hands up against the kitchen cabinets in between Jennie's head. "You ain't my type hot shot." Jennie said placing her drink down on the kitchen counter beside her. Chaeyoung chuckles. "You know you're pretty cute with you're little savage ass but you just called me hot, remember hot shot?" Stepping a little bit closer to the older girl wanting to close the little gap that was between them. "I'm not trying to fuck Lisa's bestfriend Chaeyoung and you're not hot." She said rolling her eyes getting annoyed by the younger's cockiness but did manage to find it a slight bit hot. In denial. "For one you remember my name?! Omg i'm shock and two you know i'm hot or else you would've just walked away from me, not caring to let are little conversation continue if you weren't just slightly interested don't you think? And three fuck Lisa's bestfriend? I wasn't really thinking of that but knowing you considered it i'm down Jennie." Chaeyoung said smirking at the older girl to see her taken back a little with agape between her lips. Jennie was shocked at this point to know that the younger girl was quite impressing with her words. "Tell me i'm wrong baby." Chaeyoung leaning closer to Jennie's face letting their lips to be just inches apart. "You're not." Jennie responded faster than what she would've liked earning a smile from the younger girl infront of her. Placing her hands in the younger girl's pink locks pulling her closer to her before locking lips with her. Chaeyoung taking over Jennie's bottom lip sucking on it slowly earning a moan from the older girl. Pulling, biting on Jennie's bottom lip pulling it backwards letting it go with a bop. Going back in licking the older girl's lips asking for an entrance inside her mouth. Which was responded with Jennie slightly opening her mouth as she felt the younger girl's hands creep up under her dress, caress her waist down to the back of Jennie's thighs picking her up carrying her, moving to the stairs up into a empty room forgetting to lock the door. Laying Jennie on the bed on top of her. "I have a penis." Chaeyoung said looking at Jennie was just looking at her with shock as she moved her hand down to feel the younger girl's bulge to see if she was telling the true and boy she was, it was huge. "Are you sure about this." Chaeyoung said leaning more down on top of Jennie whispering in her ear.

"Yeah i'm sure." Kissing Chaeyoung roughly as she started groping Chaeyoung's covered penis trying to fit the whole thing in her tiny hand but failed. Chaeyoung sliding her hands down rubbing Jennie's wet core, making Jennie let out a loud mouth from the touch. As she slid Jennie's panties off her smooth creamy legs. Making a show by unzipped and unbelting her pants sliding both of them down freeing her erection. Jennie's eyes widened seeing the length of Chaeyoung's member. "Bare with me would ya." Chaeyoung said before sliding her cock slowly inside Jennie's pussy. "AHHHH CHAEYOUNG!" Jennie screamed and whimpered at the big size that was entering her. Chaeyoung pushing herself in and out of her slowly but quicken the pace fastening her thrusts and she kept pounding her in and out earning loud moans and squeals from Jennie thought was blessing her ears very much. "LIKE THAT! OHH MY GOD RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THEREEE!" Jennie squealed out. As Chaeyoung did as Jennie said as what she found Jennie's G-spot. Lightly pulling herself out of Jennie but not all the way, leaving her head of her dick still in her, she slammed herself right back into Jennie. Causing Jennie to throw her head back more into the bed arching her back from the pleasure. Chaeyoung honestly thought she really was going to destroy her pussy but thought that even more within a moment right after she thought that. "FASTER BABY FASTER UGHHHHH!" Jennie choking on her own moans gripping Chaeyoung's head pulling her more into her. "So tight!" Chaeyoung growled gripping Jennie's ass. "AHMMMM DADDY." Jennie said between whimpers doing it for younger girl as she shot ropes of ropes of her hot sperm cum inside the older girl. Suffocating and drowning Chaeyoung's dick with her own cum, as Chaeyoung's thrust became slower riding each other's orgasms. Her cock still buried in her as someone entering the room. "So you did end up getting laid after well." Lisa said with a smirk.

"Where is she at?"

"She's in here with Chaeyoung."

"Chaeyoung?!" Jisoo appearing. Jennie putting burying her face in Chaeyoung's neck still trying to catch her breath. "Ughh ge- get out." Jennie said between breaths looking at Lisa and Jisoo and they nodded and smirked and left. "Wanna go for another round?" Chaeyoung said licking and kissing Jennie's jawline. "No!" she said looking at the younger girl as if she was crazy. Chaeyoung slowly pulling out but stopped as she heard Jennie let out a moan from the feeling of her still being inside of her. "Your moans are telling me a different story than your words cause like really we can go again I wouldn't mind besides my dick's not even out of you all the way yet." The younger said whispering in Jennie's ear. Before sliding her cock back in her all the way reaching the end of her walls. "Start moving then." Jennie said looking at Chaeyoung with lust in her eyes.