Inside Episode 1

It starts out with Andrew (Rick) lighting a match blocking his eyes. 

It shows over to Lennie (Morgan) having his rifle down crying.

It shows Sarah (Lori), India (Emma), Jon (Shane) and Chandler (Carl) standing at the camp.

It shows Alexandra (Faith) and Elle (Sarah) standing side by side looking at them

~~~~~~~

"There's a beautiful tone of regret and longing in that first episode" Frank said as he sits in a chair in a house that has walker heads all over the place

~~~~~~

It shows Adrian (Duane) sitting on a mattress covering his ears rocking back and forth.

It shows Andrew (Rick) sitting on his floor crying

~~~~~~~

"That's what it feels like for these characters they all need to hold onto one another if one breaks if the chain breaks then they're all at risk." Andrew said as he sits in front of a wall paper that has the bike girl walker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It shows Andrew (Rick) and Jon (Shane) in their police crusier.

Andrew (Rick) starts the car. He starts driving as the sirens go off and Jon (Shane) leans out the window throwing the bag away

~~~~~~~~~~

"We get a slice of his life of normality." Andrew said talking with his hands as he sits in a chair. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew (Rick) and Jon (Shane) are now out of the car.

Andrew (Rick) has his gun ready as Jon (Shane) has his shotgun ready from behind him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then..." Andrew said talking with his hands again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It shows Andrew (Rick) being 'shot'

Then you hear Jon (Shane) yell 

"Rick!"

It shows Andrew (Rick) 'waking up' in the hospital caughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When he wakes up he's trying to work out weather or not he's still in the coma if it's some horrendous dream." Andrew said as he sits in front of a wall paper that has the legless walker (Biker Girl)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It shows Andrew (Rick) walking through the empty and trashed hospital.

It shows Andrew (Rick) standing in front of the door that says Don't open Dead Inside.

It shows walker fingers coming through the crack of the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're able to see the zombie apocalypse through Rick Grimes eyes, through someone who wakes up to find the world has completely changed.  Gale said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It shows Andrew (Rick) walking through the dead  walkers looking at all of them scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't think he's able to comprehend the enormous in the scale of the vision that he's confronted with." Andrew said talking with his hands as he sits in a chair in front of a wall paper that has the legless walker (Biker Girl)