Sad Beautiful Tragic

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works form or exploit the contents of this work in any way. Please obtain permission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story has three transitions, which summarizes the title. It's also a chronological narration. If you think you can't handle reading something that's TOO extreme (depression, euphoria, hysterical, etc.), I suggest you don't read this. The story is very emotional and mental. The main character could be considered unstable and a literal pain in the ass. She's just too problematic!!!

PS: And yes, my friends! The title and the chapters are all inspired by Taylor Swift's song Sad Beautiful Tragic, but the story is definitely NOT about it, so it's not particularly related! If you seriously want DEEP topics, you can read this story, and I'd appreciate it A LOT!

PPS: I warned you tho!!! Everything gets ugly after the preface..