A Different Life A Harvest Moon Fanfiction

A Different Life

                      A Harvest Moon Fanfiction

Prolog

    Forget Me Not Valley is a place that once you go once you want to stay forever. It had many houses and over 3 different farms. The trees grow all year long and LOVE spreads over the years. One day that all ended. The day of the FIRE!!!!!!!

      The fire was accidently caused by a man named Tim who owned the inn. It burnt the town to ash besides just a few houses. The towns people had nowhere to live.  Their only chance at rebuilding the town was if someone stepped up.

    The day that the town decided to give up the Harvest Goddess came from the sky and only said one word, JACK. From that day the town looked for the chosen Jack that the goddess had spoken of. The thing that they didn’t know is that he was closer than they thought.

                       Chapter 1

    Jack was the chosen one and was on his way to save the town without even knowing it. After miles of walking Our hero ended up at the closes inn which was the Mineral Town INN.  Jack walked towards the counter where he saw a girl with bright red hair. 'Hi young sir my name is Ann

   Ann looked at him with a blank stair with a little bit of a twinkle on her eye. 'So silly, are you going to check in or what’’ She said looking him in the eye.  Jack nodded his head yes and she flipper through a big book that had a list of names.

    After Ann handed him his key Jack walked into his room and jumped into his bed. He felt something under the sheets move around and make the sheets move. Jack jumped out and grabbed a bar of wood out of the INN closet and walked towards the bed.

     A green light flashed from under the sheet and a Woman came out. ''Hello my young hero Jack’’ The green haired woman said as she made a small floppy eared dog appear out on thin air. ''This is Max, your brand new dog. You need to save Forget Me Not Valley and live out the rest of your life there’’, She said as she handed Jack the dog

  Jack shrugged his shoulders at her and she vanished  into thin air. At that news Jack packed his bag back up and walked down the stairs where he bumped into a ugly, huge eyed, Blond haired man who whore huge glasses and blue overalls.

   ''My names Rick, Who are you” he said as he walked beside Jack. Jack told Rick his name and his quest given to him by the green haired woman. ''Wow that’s great news  Buddy cuz im heading there right now, I wanna come to be your friend and help you” Rick said as he turned around to greed a pink haired woman.

    Jack ran away before rick could turn around to see he was gone.  As he was heading out the door Ann grabbed his hand. ''Come back Jack, Promise me you will. I will be wait for you” she said as  she pulled Jack in close and hugged him. Jack smiled and walked away.

     ''Hey Jack, Wait for your best buddy Rick said as he chassed jack holding Max.

                                      Our heroes walked off into the sunset and slowly left mineral town.

                            To be continued