She Still Loves Her

• Dedicated to Abegail May

Copyright © 2012 by Jahric Lago

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the Author, except where permitted by the law.

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to existing persons (living or dead), places, icons, or institutions are purely coincidental, or were used in the pursuit of creative excellence.

License Notes

This e-book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This e-book may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this story with another person, send them the link to this story and encourage them to read it on their own Wattpad account. Thank you for respecting the Author’s work.

For Abegail Ogale, thank you for being a part of my life.

In this world, we're surrounded by more people than ever, yet we often still feel alone. But falling in love changes the atmosphere, it may be the happiest moment or sometimes the saddest moment a person can experience in life.

We all experience to love and to be loved even the singles. And love makes everyday boredom not. But we can't flee from pain caused by a heartbreak, the only ingredient in love that spice up everything, though it's hard and hurtful, you have to face it.

When you enter a love relationship consequences are inevitable because love is not always full of showering confetti and yahoos, it's not always a happy ending.

I am Jericho and here is my story.

She was my girl bestfriend or should I say my lesbian-bestfriend, May. We were classmates. We shared moments a lot and we had enjoyed each other's company. When I have problems she was there to comfort me, and the recent problem that she helped me through was with the girl who broke my heart named Melanie.

Melanie was my coworker and she showed interest in me the first day we met. I went out with her and subconsciously fell in love. When we had drinks with our other coworkers, I confessed my real feelings for her. My pulse quickened and my heart pounded wild. As the words came out of my mouth, "I love you Melanie, I loved you since the first day."

I didn't know what to feel. I didn't want to be rejected, I only wanted to be accepted. But I was accurately wrong.

She told her side of the story after my confession.

"I have a boyfriend." she said, crossing her arm over the guy on her side who was Rain, our coworker.

That moment in my life was heartrending. I walked out of the bar and went straight home. I did that because my eyes were telling me that he was going to cry at that moment and I could shed so many tears but I won't let them see me crying, especially the-big-fat-liar, Melanie, and mister-I-don't-know-anything, Rain. When I reached home, I lie-down on my bed and sobbed like there was no tomorrow. Melanie could have told me she was seeing someone else. And dude, Rain could've poked me and invited me to a man-to-man talk and informed me about their relationship. If they only did that, then I wouldn't be so hurt and putrid like I was back then. But both of them deprived the facts. They were too dumb to even tell me the truth first-hand. My dreams for my future relationship with Melanie have fallen into pieces, shattered.

The time on my clock was 3:00 A.M. when I decided to wipe my last drop of tears (well, I hope so) about this crazy love affair. I snatched my phone which was lying on the table beside me and called May.

"Is this an emergency? Alam mo ba kung anong oras na?" May answered.

"I know." I said still crying (I guess I haven't shed the last tear yet)