s i x t y - t w o

j u n g k o o k ;

with shaking hands and bloody fingers, i called taehyung.

"hello, kookie?"

"t-tae.. i.. i'm.."

"are you okay, jungkook? why's your voice shakey? what's happening?"

"i'm.. i'm here at the hospital. i.. i rushed eru here."

"you WHAT? wh-where, exactly?"
i told him the name of the hospital and he immediately knew where it is.

within ten minutes, taehyung is already walking towards me, panting harshly.
"where is she?" he looked down and saw my bloody hands. his eyes widened and looked back at me.

"what the hell happened, man?"

"two students saw her unconscious, sprawled on the floor by the lockers. i rushed her here." taehyung couldn't say anything and just stood there.

i remembered something.
"they're probably calling her parents now but call them again just to make sure. call clover as well." i said and started walking towards the exit.

"where are you going?"

i didn't look back.
"somewhere."

-

i knocked as hard as i can, making sure they'd open the door immediately.
"OPEN THE FUCK UP!" i yelled.

the door swung open as the old man screamed profanities at me.
"YOU YOUNGSTERS SHOULD LEARN YOUR LESSON AND NOT-"

"WHERE'S MANANG BOLA?" the old man stopped talking and understood. he quickly let me in and i ran the steps towards manang bola's room. i banged on her door and did not wait for any answers and just swung the door open.

"WHAT THE HELL-" manang bola whirled around, an angry look on her face but it immediately disappeared when she saw the blood on my hands.

"eru.. " as soon as i mentioned her name, manang bola's face went serious.

"the potion finally gave eru the price she needs to pay." manang bola said and sat down.

"manang bola we need to do something. please." i begged.

"i told you, i can't do anything!" she screamed.

in a hoarse voice, i whispered.
"i can't let her die."

manang bola paced her room, searching for a book. quickly pulling out something from her bookshelves. she moved so quickly, grabbing ingredients she's reading on her book. in front of my eyes, she brewed something.
in an instant, she finished.

"i'll be brewing more. in the meantime, let her drink this once a day, to at least strengthen her dying soul." i felt weak when i heard manang bola mention her dying soul.

"that's all we can do for her. i'll find and brew anything i can to reverse the poison's effect on her body."

-

author's note;

i'll update again when this chapter gets around 15 and above reads :))

thanks for understanding :))