The beginning

3rd Person's POV
"Another one bites the dust. Humans are so dumb" a girl with electric blue hair and green eyes stated twirling a pearl necklace. "N.S you're too quiet. Do you need a massage~" another girl with black and purple hair with blue eyes purred talking to you. "I'm fine but Zalgo won't be when I find him" you growled. "D-don't worry N.S we'll f-find him a-and make hi-m pay" a shy girl with pale blond hair and brown eyes stuttered out. Ok before we go any further let's know the people talking. You're a group of four demons, powerful and dangerous. You, Nightmare Shadow, the leader. Most dangerous, evil and sly demon known to exist. You're a half demon, half shadow and part ghoul and the only one of your kind. You have greyish white hair and grey eyes. Next is Violet, aka Rose, she lures her victims into sleeping with her and kills them before they get to far. She's a crow demon, elegant and tempting. Next is Naomi, aka Thorn, a tough snake demon who can stand up to anyone and anything and is not afraid to speak her mind. Lastly is Suzy, aka Kitty, a shy, sweet little cat demon who isn't capable of hurting a fly unless needed. She's like a little sister you've vowed to protect. The four of you are known as Bloody Horror and your title is forever upholded. Your father, Zalgo, abandoned you at a young age and you grew up hating him, swearing revenge for all the pain and suffering you've been through. You growled as you continued looking out the window of your shared hideout, rain falling slightly. "I hate him so much. All I have to do is get him out of the picture and  the underworld and the whole universe will be mine" you smirked.
-At The Creepypasta Mansion-
3rd Person's POV
Zalgo sighed for the hundredth time today, "What's the matter Zalgo?" Slenderman asked. "I habour a feeling of great regret, a pain I can't ignore. The one I feel whenever I think of the daughter I abandoned" he replied. "Zalgo, things happen, mistakes are made and you said you did it for a reason" Slenderman said. "I know but sometimes I wish I could have stopped myself from leaving the poor child all alone. I wish I could fix my mistake" "Maybe you can. Maybe one day you'll find her and you can make it up to her" Slender comforted. "But what if she hates me? I could remember very clearly that once I set her down ready to leave, she had a look of disappointment, disgust, shame. Even at that tender age, I thought I was seeing things but I looked true" he ranted. "Have no fear, everyone forgives. Maybe she'll be able to forgive you" Slender said. Zalgo sighed, "I hope so"
-With you-
Your POV
I sighed as I watched Rose change outfits for like the hundredth time. This time she wore a black sparkly pair of booty shorts and a grey and white crop top, "what do you think? Cute right?" She giggled, twirling around. I sighed and before I could speak Thorn ran in chasing Kitty with a fake spider. She screamed and hid behind me, whimpering. "Thorn stop" I sighed. "C'mon it's fake" she pouted. "Just stop" she sighed and threw away the snake making Kitty stick her tounge out at her. "Girls time to suit up" I commanded as we formed a circle, exposing the symbols at the back of your hands. "Rise of the Bloody Horror!" we yelled as black smoke surrounded us. When it cleared we were in this

 When it cleared we were in this

Wings out and eyes red

Wings out and eyes red. "Let's go" I said making us fly out to begin our partol.