1

Tony stood wondering what the hell was going on, when he got a call. Feom pepper. At noon. On her break. "Oh shiiit.. What did I do." He answered the call and ran to the nearest candy shop.

(A/N the star thingee will mark Pepper's part of the call )

"Heyyy Pepper. It's your break what are you calling for? Did you need something?"

*A deep breath *

Oh shit. Oh shiT. Oh shIT. OH SHIT!

* "Tony." *

She sounded mad.

"Yes Pepper?"

* WHy wOULd you bUY a FuCKinG COUNTRY! A FUCKING COUNTRY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE MEDIA WILL MAKE OF THIS? THE PRESS CONFERENCE WILL BE HUGE, THIS IS GOING TO RUIN YOUR REPUTATION. AGAIN. AND WHO HAS TO GI FIX JT? ME. AGAIN. TONY I SWEAR YOU BETTER HAVE AN ANSWER!!" *

The shop keeper heard. He was an older man, and his shirt said Stan Lee. He brought out a bag of chocolates, and they were expensive. "Oooh. Tony, you made her mad. I think you should go buy that ring. And here, you can gave a discount on these. The cocoa beans are from Wakanda, the sugar is from Canada, and the rest is from here. Take the shortcut to Kennedy's Jewelry. You better hurry now. Have a nice day!" Wow, that man certainly was nice. And knew how to make quick plans.

~Time Skip~

Tony was on his way home, when he saw a teenager. He looked like an angel, his hair was curly and chocolate brown, and so were his big doe eyes. The man thought he'd go and help. He went and tapped the kid on his shoulder, "Hey, kid? Need some help?"

The boy turned around. He looked up and... barked? "I'm so sorry you just surprised me and your like my biggest hero and what's your suit made of? How did you figure out an anti ice coating thing? Oh I'm rambling I'm sorry. I'm Peter. Peter Parker. Oh wait, you probably didn't need to know that."

"Kid you sounded like a chihuahua. It's fine, I think Peter is a cool name. Hey, fury said something about spiderman having brown hair and eyes."

Peter turned even redder and then his face filled with fear, " I-I'm not spiderman who's spider man? I don't know-" Tkny cut him off.
"Kid, it was nice meeting you, but I've got to go. Maybe I'll see you around."

~Time Skip~

Peter and Ned were hanging out, building something with legos, they weren't really paying attention. After Peter told Ned what happened, Ned burst out laughing. "Peter. Peter you barked. Do you know what that means?! It .eans your Peter Barker!" The two boys proceeded to laugh hard enough they snorted. Mya went up to Peter's room, and Ned explained the whole thing, soon the three of them were rolling on the floor laughing.

The End

A/N: I'm not very good at writing but here y'all go =)