the flashback

Mommy do we have to go to  freddy's? Because Maxie your brothers where begging me to bring them also I thought you liked Freddy's ? I do its just every time we go here springbonnie just Lore's kids to the back stage! Yeah yeah hun just go play with fritz and rilo. But mom I don't want to go and play with my brothers ! Why not they are your family spend time with them bond do the one thing I know you guys don't do. Mom all they do is hang out with there friends! Then why don't you go and make some new friends? Last time I tried to make friends they all died! They sacrificed their lives for you be thankful. You don't think im not they where my best friends and still are?! Max sweetie why don't go watch lefty or freddy or someone. FINE! Jerkface max whispered. "Hey sis you want to go and see spring bonnie with us where all going to get icecream"! "No matter how "fun" that seems ima have to pass". Why? Because remember harper,alex,lia,Bella ?! But they did what they did willingly! So?! So just forget about it sis make friends or something just...go away. Fine have fun dying  I wont go to your funeral I wont be crying. Yes you will and also that's harsh ya know. Fine sorry but still its a pass. Fine your loss. Pff my loss it will probably be boring...