chowdini

9 am..that's the time Chowdy woke up. Chowdy didn't really sleep a lot but he had to this time, he had a job to do today. His boss, Nardini, was kind to him and told him to rest so that he could have time to make candy and help Nardini with whatever he would need to do. Once Chowdy saw the time- HE PANICKED. Chowdy quickly got in his uniform and came out of the room and walked into the main area of the store. Nardini was humming to himself as he looked out the window of the store.

Chowdy's POV:

I put on my best smile and tapped Nardini on the shoulder. "Good morning sir!" I said as he turned around to face me.

"Ah! Good morning Chowdy! Someone came in before you woke up asking for 'answers' so I left them, do you know what they were talking about?" He said with his normal smile.

I shrugged, confused on what he was even talking about "Was it a myth hunter?"

"Sadly.. yes." His smile faded away quickly.

"Oh don't be sad Nardini! They won't come back anyway."

"Are you sure? They seemed pretty desperate."

"Of course! I'll make sure they don't!" I hesitated for a second before hugging Nardini. I felt him flinch before hugging me back, he felt a bit shakey. When I looked up at him his face looked a bit.. red?

Nardini's POV:

I felt my face heat up almost instantly as Chowdy hugged me. He has never hugged me before or ever really touched me so this was...amazing. Once he let go of me I just froze there, not even saying anything. Chowdy stared at my red face and I finally shook my head.

"Nardini are you alright? Your face is a bit.. red?" Chowdy said a bit confused.

"I-I'm Fine! That was just a bit.. u-unexpected?" I said nervously laughing..

Chowdy seemed to panic "Oh! I-I'm sorry sir!"

"Oh no no no! It's alright Chowdy it was.. nice!" I smiled to him.

(dats all-)