Chapter 1

Hope Ivy Arlo wanted to look stun in her shimmer gold satin  gown. She is tan in complexion, her brown cat eyes are kinda expressive. Her simple gaze is enough to make  anyone fall in love , her curly sun kissed blonde hair made her even look gorgeous. She did a simple braid to the side , blond curls fell over her  face masking her cat eyes. In one word She is breathtaking in her wedding dress. The necklace  she wore is elegant  and classy.Probably it might be so expensive because it's a diamond one which Dylan gifted for her big day. Still she is so childish and soft hearted not even mature enough to understand nor take decisions yet she is ready for her big day.Everyone's dream is to have a fairytale kinda wedding.And  this is what she wished for,always waited for this day. So finally it's her big day.

"Uffff, I am done. Here we go.." Hope swirled around infront of the mirror to see how fancy her ball gown.

"Oh my Goshhhhhhh!!! Is this  really you , Hope?"  Said Dylan with a great Aww.

" Yay!!  here I am." I covered my face with both hands because I never seen him this much surprised by looking at me.

I can hear his footsteps near me but I didn't expect....

He grabbed me and swirl me around  "Hope you're freaking gorgeous , I love you" he said.

I used to feel butterflies in my tummy  but now I feel butterflies whole over my body.

" I love you too ,Dylan" I placed a kiss on his cheek.

I never get bored whenever I talk about Dylan. He is kinda interesting, humour in sense. Dylan is a charismatic person. Fair in complexion , he is an Irish guy. He has a dark black shoulder length wavy hair. His ocean blue eyes are way far attractive. He is masculine. Whenever I see him I go crazy , he is hella handsome and hot. For me it's all like a fantasy. I never thought a posh guy will fall in love with me. And if he does he'd probably ditch me within few weeks. Who will even love this orphan girl.
I know how weird and different I am comparing to the other girls. He could have fall in love with rich girls. For his personality and sexiness girls will queue up.

I met him in my friend's cafe. I worked there as a barista. People obsessed with my coffee. I got many regular customers,he is one of them. Dylan is a wealthy guy , he runs his father's business so he used to meet up clients and have chit chat in our cafe because of the calm environment. I never had a crush on him. I don't even notice him because there were  always few bodyguards surrounded him. They were masculine and massive. Comparing to then I am tiny teeny.

The relationship between Mr.Wyatt and Mrs. Wyatt is complicated. He gets sad whenever we talk about Dylan's mom. All I know is Mrs. Wyatt is kinda humble person and Dylan loves her more. She isn't with him.Therefore,  we never talk about the family.At first Dylan's Dad and grandma didn't accept me , because there were three reasons.First I ain't rich,Second I ain't Irish  nor fair,Third I am an orphan and thought that I'm behind his money.
It happens.

As usual one day he came to the cafe to meet his clients. His assistant used to order coffee's they prefer. All I know about him is , he loves coffee specially cappuccino with no sugar. On that day while I was serving coffees I spilled it on his paperworks. At last our eyes met each others after all those three months. He started at me like what the heck , is this? I was kinda scared and  lost in his gaze,he is damn fire.  I got distracted by the slap on my cheek  which I didn't expect .I'd rather  be so happy if  Dylan slapped but it was his assistant.

"Babe , what were you thinking about ? You okay,right? " Dylan interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeaaaaa!!! I'm perfectly fine..I am just thinking about our first meet" I said it while giggling.

" I can still remember how you spilled the coffee and stood beside me like a scary cat" he laughed.

"  I ain't a scary cat . Stop it!! Dylan" I said.

"Damn  you are  beautiful Hope even when  you're in anger." At once he pulled me towards him and start to kiss me.

His arms were around my waist whenever he puts his hand around me I feel helpless. When his lip touches mine I felt so numb. He pressed me against the wall. I can feel there is no space left between us except for breath.His  Every breath  smelld like  lavender.It's so Intense even it made me so cling. He is kinda sneaky  he never closes his eyes while kissing. I kept closing his eyes with my one hand my other hand ran through his hair ,it's so soft and smooth.i felt his warmth against me.He pressed his lips on mine so harder, started to bit my lower lip. I kissed him back, my lips mashed against his. He really turned me on. Damn I wanted it more.

"Dylan , you can kiss her as much as you want once you got married"

"Oh crap" .. " Dad!!!" he said .

I was kinda blushed.Quickly I adjusted my gown ,acted like I was normal which  I never good at acting  like normal in awkward scenarios.

"We were waiting for you." Mr.wyatt cooper said.

" Okay Dad , we're coming " he said.

" Hope, we need to talk , Alone." Mr wyatt cooper requested.

"Yea.. Yea....sure" I replied nervously.

I know that Dylan's dad didn't like me thought, but he agreed to this marriage but what is the matter with him now.

 " I will wait outside." He placed a kiss on my cheek and left me with his dad.

I  dropped a simple smile and stared at the direction Dylan went.

******************************************************************

Main Character (gurl) : Hope Ivy Arlo
Main Character (Guy) : Dylan Wyatt Cooper
Dylan's Dad                     : Mr.Wyatt Cooper
Dylan's Mom                   : Mrs.Wyatt

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Author's Note

Hey lovelies ,,
I hope you would love the story😁. I will try to give my best.
Don't get mess up with the Name of the girl. I used  her name as "Hope" because I am so obsessed with that name. All clear right?
Don't forget to rate and give compliments.

Thankyou!!

Xoxo.

©️ All copyright reserved.
      Mature contents.