The Vents

He had to keep moving. He could hear them in the room he'd just left. He tried to be as quiet as he could, crawling through the vents. He'd been moving for hours. He was pretty sure they knew how he was moving so quickly. A face popped up in front of him and he screamed.

"Hey, do you - Stop screaming it's just me- do you know where Steve is?"

Clint. It was only Clint. Crawling around in the vents like he usually did.

Before he could respond the panel below him suddenly fell away, causing him to slide head first from the vents. James caught him before his face met the tile.

"Go, Hawkeye, save yourself!" He called dramatically. "It's too late for me!"

"I will avenge you!" He could hear Clint respond through giggles as he disappeared further into the vents.

"Why are you like this?" Tony sighed. "Vents are for AIR, not people."

"Then why are they wide enough for two people to crawl through, side by side?" James asked.

"So they don't get stuck!" Tony threw his hands in the air.

"Sooo" Kitervyn interrupted. "You've caught me."

"We still need to catch Clint, Natasha, and Steve," James grinned. "Thor couldn't stop giggling so we found him first. Loki got bored thirty minutes in decided to read a book. Pietro and Wanda were found by Bruce."

"I'll tell you where Steve is in exchange for some of Tony's special coffee."

"What? No. It's mine."

"Ok, good luck. It took me two hours to find him."

"Ugh. Fine."

"He fell asleep hiding in the closet on the 23rd floor. He snores."

-----------------

Well. That's it for this one. This is actually one I wrote at work, which is why it's so short.