ThanksGiving

Victoria P.o.v

I'm suppose to go to My mother house and August suppose to come with his family. After he got finished getting dressed in a black suit and tie while I got dressed in a black dress that fitted me good that stopped the length of my knee with red heels, red earrings and red neckalace.

August told me his family suppose to meet us at my mom house.

Btw im 18 years old and staying with my aunt because my mom was once an drug addict and we still dont trust her that well. When i was little she used to pay the person she brought drugs from my body. I used to go to school with bruses on my face,legs and arms. I would just say i feel or me and my friends or cousins was playing around and i got hurt.

We was already at my mamma houseand we saw August mamma car in the drive through so we hot out and didnt bother to knock on the door because i saw that they was in the living room. We i looked at my mamma she had a gun in her hand because i think i scared her

"Victoria dont do that you scared us to death."

"Sorry mom."

She led all of us to the kitchen table where we began eating at. I saw everything on our plate. We had Chicken,Ham,Mac And Cheese,Rice,Green Beans,Dressing,Cranberries and Sweet Potato Pie. Everynody had the same thing and by everyone i mean Me,August,His Mom,My Mom and my little brother. It was only 5 of us becauss that all the people we need.

"Tori are you bad in school?"

"Malcom why would you say that?"

"Because people at my school say you a...

Cliff Hanger!!
Vote!!
Comment!!!
Update or Nahh!!
Follow!!