Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a little kingdom of Arendelle,it was ruled by King Jack and Queen Rapunzel.The queen felt very ill and weak.She stay in her room.She cried.Jack came to the queen's room.Rapunzel weakly look at her husband.
"Jack,is that you?"she asked.Jack look at the weak queen.
"Yes,my queen.I'm here.You will be okay,my queen."he said to the weak queen.Jack got the Royal Doctor.The doctor felt Rapunzel's belly.He felt kicking.He went to Jack.Jack look at the doctor.
"So.Is she okay?"he asked the doctor.
"She is pregnant."the doctor said.He went to the queen.Her eyes were closed.He kiss her head.
"I love you,my beautiful queen."he said.Rapunzel slowly opened her eyes.She look at her husband.
" I love you too,Jack."she said.

Few years later:
The queen gave birth to a beautiful baby princess.The little princess have blonde hair.She have blue eyes.She was born with ice powers.Jack came.He look at his newborn daughter.
"She's so beautiful,my queen.What are you going to named her?"Jack asked.The queen look at him.
"Her name is Elsa.Princess Elsa of Arendelle."she said.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful princess."he said.Elsa look at her parents.She giggled.Jack kiss her head.They put the princess in her crib.They went to sleep.