New Girl

Lauren's POV

Its the first day back and now we are in year9. I missed Leo so much, (even though i saw him everyday in the hoildays.) I saw Leo walking with one of his mates Charlie I have a crush on Charlie since the day I saw him walk into my maths class. But ever since year8 he seems like he has become the school bully everyone knows I have a crush on him! So they always come to me saying Lauren Charlie's calling me names but I just walk off.

Leo, Charlie and I are in a special class all together and its just us three but apprently there is a new girl starting! Charlie told me her name was Jada. I looked at him in shock because i had a best friend called Jada who left me to go to America. But i knew it wasn't her, it couldn't be could it?

I walked into special classes and it was just Leo, Charlie and I (and the teacher!) The teacher asked us all where the new girl was and just at that moment she walked it huffing and puffing!! She sat down next to me I couldn't see her face because it was covered up be her red new york bennie. As she sat down the teacher left and she took off her bennie.

I screamed in shock

A/N   You guys can probably guess what is going to happen!!

And by the way this is my first fanfic so bare with me