Chapter 1 The Call

Christina's Pov

Hi let me introduce myself, my name is Christina Horan. Yes you heard me right Horan, as in Niall Horan from One Direction. I am Niall's wife of four years. I met Niall at one of his meet and greets six years ago, we fell instantly in love. Love at first site you could say.

We have a son named Bentley James Horan, our little Bj. Born on Uncle Zayn's birthday January 12, 2013. Bentley is four going on five. He is very smart and wise for an almost five year old he understands a lot. This is what scares me the most, that he will understand that I have CANCER.

Yes cancer, I just found out that I have a very aggressive type of cancer. I have also learned that I don't have that much time to live either. It's a month before Christmas, todays date November 25, 2017. I'm scared not for myself, but for Niall and Bentley. How will they take the news that I will not live to see the year 2018.

I will never get to see my son's first day of school. His first day of high school. His night at prom or the day he marries because of this stupid cancer.

What have I done to deserve this. What have I done. Please can someone tell me what have I done.

As I look at the mirror in front of me seeing my brown hair that is tied in a messy bun and brown eyes that have beautiful light blue eyeshadow. I see tears start forming. As I think about what the kemo will do to my tall thin body. I want to survive I want to beat this cancer, I want to WIN THIS FIGHT! I want to win the fight not for myself but for my husband and son.

I try and pull myself together as I get ready to make the hardest phone call to my husband. While my son is at nanas for the day. I pick up my phone and search for the name I know and love my Nibear. I press the contact name and take a breath. This need to be done, sooner then later.

One ring, two rings, and on the third his voice answers in a very sleepy voice, "hello love are you ok, it's late here ummm 3am to be exact". I take a deep breath and reply trying to hold back the tears " I found the reason why I've been sick all this time" I hear him getting up the sheets on his bed gives him away and what seems like a click of a light going on. "Babe what's wrong. Please tell me" concern in his voice. I can't hold it back anymore I let out a sob. Now Niall is frantic I hear him get out of bed hearing a suitcase zipper. Then I hear Liam in the background asking what's wrong. I barely get the words out "Niall I, I have can-cancer" I let out the loudest sob yet and I hear his phone drop. The next thing I hear is Niall saying Im going home and Liam comes threw asking what's wrong I tell him too and I hear the sadness in his voice when he says "hang in there baby girl we will all be home soon". Niall get back on the phone and tells me that he on the next flight home. "I love you so much my love, I'll be home in your arms soon stay strong". I could tell he was crying just like I was. I quickly reply "I love you too my Niabear, be safe can't wait to your in my arms. I miss you". I smile he is coming home. This isn't the way I want him home but he is on his way home. We share I love you's one last time and hang up.

I then walk over to our bed and wait for Niall to come home. I only last about tirdy minutes and I fall asleep, to a dreamless sleep.