#votefifthharmony

Stupid, stupid, stupid, how could I have been so stupid? How did I let Rick talk me into this? How could I let him talk me into taking a train to New Hampshire to spend New Years with them? Oh yeah that’s right I didn’t, I actually said no but then Rick had to call Maddie and Maddie called me, okay well she actually Skyped me, and I caved. How could I not. No really that was a question, I have never been able to tell Maddie no and damn it, Rick knows that, that’s why she got on the phone right after we hung up. How do I know this because less than five minutes later I get a text from Maddie telling me to login so that we could talk. I should have told her I wasn’t at my computer, I should have come up with anything but no. Again I can’t tell the girl no, not even to save my life.

You would think we would ease into the conversation. You know maybe ‘hey Maggie, how are things, how’s the family’ something like that. I guess easing in would be too easy, it would give me too much time to come up with excuses for why I can’t go. So why wouldn’t Maddie just jump right to the point, “Mags, you are so coming and that’s that.” She says this with that cute little grin she gets, the one that’s closed mouth, the one that melts my heart and makes my brain cease to function. Oh great now she has to lick her lips and damn it, would you please pull your tongue all the way in to your mouth, having it peek out just slightly is killing me, yeah I’m done, dead.

Focus, focus, you have to get out of this, you have to find away to not fly across the country to spend New Years Eve with your two best friends. Okay spending it with Maddie and Rick isn’t what makes me not want to go, it’s the fact that some asshole will be there and that asshole just so happens to have feeling for the same person I have feelings for. He has made it very clear that he is looking forward to seeing Madison for New Years. Yup that’s right he all complete first named her, Madison I’m mean, he’s a nice enough guy and all. Jake  is one of the good guys actually and if I wasn’t in love with Maddie then maybe I would be okay with the whole flirting thing those two have going on but I’m in love with her so, yeah can we say ass I think we can.

“Yo earth to Mag, you still there?” I guess I got lost in my own thoughts, cause I realize I have no idea what she’s been saying.

“Wha? Huh, sorry what’d you say?” Classy I know. Jelly you bet you are.

“You’re coming right? It’ll be so much fun, you, rick and me. Come on, please.” God, this girl will be the death of me. Having the girl you love beg you, I’ll be honest pretty hot. Wish she was begging me for something else, anything else. I desperately need to find away out of this. I really, really don’t want to go.

“I don’t know if I can go, I mean I don’t know if my parents will let me go.” Blame the parental units always good, that’s what they’re there for anyway. But no it would appear that the world is against me because as I say this statement one of my parental units the mother one just happened to be passing by my room, and just so happened to think it would be a good idea to see what it is I needed to ask them.

“Let you go where sweetie?” Okay, okay stay calm, I mean what are the chances she will let me get on a train by myself, ride across two states to a New Years Eve party with no adult supervision. Well I guess there will be adults, Maddie is eighteen, I’m seventeen, I went to a fifth harmony concert and did a whole bunch of crap with no adult supervision so yeah I have a really bad feeling I’m going to New Hampshire for New Years.

“Hi Mrs. Jauregui.” Great now Maddie is sucking up by saying hi. Okay that’s a stretch but I’m in a crappy mood that and the world is against me so suck it.

“Hi Maddie.” My mom gives Maddie a small wave which of course she returns. “Sweetie what is it you wanted to ask?” Maybe I can brush it off and be like oh it’s something I need to talk to you and dad about, that could work, but do I get that chance no. Maddie decided to take it upon herself to ask for me, fuck my life.