Advice for reading.

Hi, welcome to a new story. If you don't like trickery, lying, and demonic entities, you might want to click away now.

Oh, and homosexual relationships. Nearly forgot that part.

This story, set in the 1980's, follows Jekyll Moss, a sixteen year-old boy, and his experiences in the town of Thornvine, an American town somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Also known as the Pacific North West. His twin brother, Drew, will also be a big part of this story. I'd say they could be classified as main protagonists.

And the antagonist, of course, is Sotiris Anastasius. (You'll learn about him in Chapter one!)

Now, a little tip to make sure you understand; if there's nothing at the top of the chapter, it's probably Jekyll's perspective. If not, I'll try to inform you by writing a POV statement, like this:  Jeremy's POV.

It is set AFTER Jekyll's life-altering expirience in this little town, so I hope you don't get too confused. It isn't meant to be mystery, so most explanation is in the first chapter.

(P.S.  Jekyll will keep a journal throughout the story. It will not have any indicating marks other than something like 'Day -- back in Thornvine,' and '-Jekyll Moss' at the end.)

Now, read on, faithful adventurer of the literary world!