chapter 1

Chloe's pov

Music blasting, Race cars reving, the smell of gasoline in the air. This is a weekend night for me in the street night life of calfornia. Tonight i'm racing in my new lexus lfa i won from a race of pinks( the winner takes the opponents car). This rich Latino boy came to the races challenging me blah blah long story short he lost therefore me racing in my new baby. My opponent Ricky been challenging me every weekend eyeing my original baby my Toyota supra I keep telling him he doesn't want these problems ha anyway. "Yo Ricky you ready to lose to a giiirrrrlll" exaggerating girl" Ha in your bra" " yeah Yeah whatever let's do this before wendys close, I'm hungry" at the start up line me and Ricky line up me in my lexus Ricky in his Nissan gtr, we are racing for pinks and 5k. I rev up my car just showing off ha im gangster. My girl Ella is currently standing in front of the cars; Ella spoke" ready.pause.set.pause.go" I step on the pedal shifting to first gear then second gear etc I turn my head and see Ricky slightly ahead. Coming up on our first sharp right turn I down shift then pull the E brake really hard and drift the turn putting me in front of Ricky. Turn after turn and shift after shift me and Ricky head to head i see Ella and the crew at the finish line I instantly use nitrous and boast in front of him and passing the finish line ummmhmmm I won not that im surprised. The crew comes over and embraces me Ella spoke " bitch you are badass putting all these men to shame" " I have to show em who's boss". Ricky comes over with the 5k and the car keys another addition HELL YEAH " damn girl I didn't know you get down like that" " I been telling you that you don't want these problems" " whatever great job though....soooo..i...was...wondering if you would let me take you out sometime" " Ricky your my homie it wouldn't feel right besides I don't think you want to spend anymore money on me ahaaaa" " you have jokes..... i feel bad seeing the disappointment in his eyes alright see you next weekend and maybe I'll get my money back" Ha "yeah fat chance". I say bye to the crew and head down Hollywood Blvd in my new trophie with Ella behind me in my lexus LFA. I pull up to a red light the streets Barron and a red Ferrari Italia pulls up beside me because of it being one of my favorite cars I instantly whip my head and stare trying to get a glimpse at who possesses this beauty damn the windows go down and I see the sexiest man I've ever seen in my 21 years on this planet damn did it get hot in here and he is looking dead at me with those golden brown eyes that light brown hair and just overall perfect face. Not bad for a white dude. I guess I've been staring and checking him out because he turns to look back at the road and smirks with from what I can see his perfect smile then the light turns green and he speeds off there goes the sexiest man alive OMG the things I would do to that man. I snap out my day dream and speed off back home to the reality that is my schoolwork filled, racing filled life and a nonexistent love life but on the bright side tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow is my engineering internship. Sigh.

..................................................................................
So I hope who ever is reading likes it this is My very first watt pad story and im totally winging it so bare with me. Next chapter her meets mystery hunk and I will start writing his pov in the third chapter.
Oh and the bold are her thoughts.