Ch 1 Beginning

“HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME”.What’s going on I can’t see,I can’t breathe. Someone plz save me.”Hush dear child.I’ll make it raither quick for you”.”WHAT’S HAPPENING”.”Oh don’t worry it will be over soon”.Who is that,who is there,why can’t I see a thing.”Don’t be scared”.I'm trying to escape but it seems as if the more I struggle the more i'm getting sucked in deeper until I hit the bottom.It's as if i'm stuck in quick sand and i'm trying to grab anything I possibably can to pull myself out.But i'm reaching for nothing because theres nothing.I'm nothing,nothing is nothing so what do I do.do I just let it eat me untill there is nothing left of me.What should I do."Sarah Sarah hey Sarah". "What's that calling my name.Does this mean i'm done for"."Sarah get up your going to be late for school"."School...Wait that sounds like mom"."I guess it's time for you to go child"."Wait what's going on".I can see a light what is that.I slowly open my eyes to see mom sitting on my bed with a weired look on her face."Jeez what took you so long to get up"."I uh"."No nevermind it dosn't really matter now.Hurry up and get dreesed and come down stairs for breakfast"."Oh ok".That was a crazy dream.It felt so real.It felt like I was slowly being taken away by stripes of waves.Like as if one day i'm gonna be so far into the ocean and I drown.Well it doesn't matter it eas just a dream."That's what you think"."Who said that.Come out from where ever you are".Was that just in my mind.Was I just imagining it.I couldn't have it sounded like it was in my head.Well whatever I should better get ready.