Wolf at night

25/11/2012

In the night 6 kids took off into the forest with a single flash light to play a game of hide and seek. The most scared kid was "it". The rest of them ran and hid from him. They scared Perry , to the brink of shock ,as they howled, screamed and crunched the leaves under there feet as if they were wolves. Then all jumped out from trees and the darken areas in the forests then yelled "die"! Perry wet his pants and swore his head off. the boys came into the clearing in the woods, and told perry calm down. After calming down Perry they continued to joke around and then what happened they heard a growl.They noticed an menacing black wolf with dark oily skin and luminous yellow eyes coming from the darkness of the forest. The beast charged Perry growling low in his throat, pinning him to the ground.The wolf ripped Perry's throat out and ran away. Then as they looked at Perry's dead body, 1 of the kids realized that where there is one wolf, there is more! The growl that those kids heard is back and louder then before. Turning around the rest of the kids see maybe a dozen wolfs, then they attack, ripping the flesh and limbs off all the kids. That night screams echoed of through the forest. The next morning the kids' parents went out looking for their children in the forest. They only found 2 bodies: the first was Perry's, with one leg and his head torn from the body. The second boy was found but the head was the only piece of the body left by the wolfs. One of the parents noticed that the bones where placed in order to spell "more will come".

By Sethdogg2.0 (seth)

Co writer and editor luodeeba (luo)

The End!... or is it? (o.O)