where it happen chapter 1...

Lucy: why do I look this way why do I look like a pig why I can't be beautiful like the other girls in  high school I better get change school was about to
Start.

Lucy mom: LUCY ARE YOU READY YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO school !.

Lucy: YEA Mom I be there soon i just pull on my big pink jacket it was a size like a pig ugh nevermind I was walking down the stairs ready to go to hell.

Lucy mom: Lucy go eat your meal your not going to school with a empty stomach !.

Lucy: mom I not huger I don't what to eat much so I can lose some weight.

Lucy mom: Lucy dear your not fat your just normal just the way you are  .

Lucy: just the way I am Mom you know I fat I more fat I like a PIG!

Lucy mom: Lucy watch your mouth to speak to me I your mother I just what you to be happy your really need to stop calling your self fat your not your normal !.

Lucy: mom you have the perfect body then me your just perfect and I not I not even perfect to get a boy I in highschool I didn't even get one to all of way back in kindergarten !.

Lucy mom: Lucy will yes I had a perfect body and yes I got so many boy back in your age thy where hot like a burger !.

Lucy: mom how gross and lucky you are and mom we should be on are way to school I going to be late .

Lucy mom: oh yes we are going to be late I got so many work to do come on Lucy !!.

Lucy: ok mom whiling I got my packbag my mom got her car keys  we both got in the car and starting to drive my school was a never long way like 10 whole minutes to get there whiling my mom was driving I pull on my headphones and start it to hear music to my favorite singer Melanie Martinez!.

Lucy: Melanie Martinez was my favorite singer I love all her song my favorite one was tag your it it use to be when Melanie Martinez   release her new song k-12 after that I got 2 song i love more it was strawberry shortcake and orange juice it make me full happy when I hear Melanie Martinez songs it heal me from all the bullshit at school and home !.

Lucy mom: lucy we are here Lucy ! LUCY!..

LUCY: oh sorry mom I was hearing music!.

Lucy mom: you really need to listen next time and way Bye honey going to pick you up at the end bye hearts and kiss  !

Lucy: mom go away your embarrassing me !.

Lucy mom: ok honey bye take care !

Lucy: yes I will bye whiling I was walking to the lunch room while my mom was driving off to work I just got in everyone was taking very lound and there where not so many seat to site in only the seat where the cool girls site they are a bitch to me sometimes to me like they are going to end up to be a slut anyways  just need to find a seat ...

Ok guys I going to end this chapter know I hop this one your going to like and I GOING to make a new chapter on noone is okey maybe in a week I didn't know :) byeeee ❤️