Chapter 1 "The Beginning"

My name is Chase Roderick and I thought turning 16 would be a normal thing apparently I was wrong.

"What are you doing here" came a booming voice from the darkness
"How does he already know how to do that he doesn't even know what he is" said a soft woman's voice
"What's going on" I claimed "Where am I?"
"We must hurry up, the time is almost apon us" said a man his voice was calm and I could have sworn I recognized it before.

"BEEP" "BEEP" "BEEP"
I shot straight up sweat glistening down my face, that was one of the many strange dreams I have been having lately. I wonder if it has anything to do with me being nervous for my birthday coming up in a couple of weeks.

I got out of bed and looked at the date on my phone, January 1st, 2014, great 1st day back to school from Christmas break. Ugh, I'm going to miss wrapping up in a soft cocoon and sleeping all day. I started towards the bathroom to get ready and glanced at the mirror hanging up on my closet. I looked the same as I always did skinny with toned muscles, I also have messy dirty blond hair and hazel eyes but there was something different, I couldn't put my finger on it, it's like I had become a new person over night.

"CHASE" screamed my little sister, Kendall, from downstairs "you better hurry up you have to take me to school.""Ok Kendall" I yelled then I turned to look at the clock 7:25am SHIT I'm going to be late I put on a t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans and rushed down the stairs.

Right before I walk out the door I grab my leather jacket, It was my fathers it's the only thing I have from him since he's been missing for 5 years just gone without a trace, then Kendall rolled down the car window and said "Are you coming?" I smiled at her and with a sigh said "You are one impatient little girl."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- This is my first book I hope you like it if you want me to add or change anything just add a comment and if you want me to keep writing leave a like thanks for reading.