Astounded

Brinda is very tensed, sitting in a rickshaw as She didn't expect to be late to her office on her very first day. "Very good Brinda !! This should happen to you !! You should have listened to Samar's words. Now, See !! How you are stuck in this traffic." Brinda cursed herself, biting her nails. After completing the two months of lazy days, Brinda came to Bangalore to join the company which she was placed during her college days.

She is watching the early morning traffic of city, with a mobile in one hand and biting nails of the other, and then suddenly her mobile vibrated. It is Samar, her best friend.

"Hello !!", she dizzily answered the call.

"What happened? Did you reach the office?", Samar questioned her.

"No yaar, still stuck in the traffic. I think It will take another 5 to 10 minutes to reach the office."

"I warned you yesterday night not to waste your time, because I know you are definitely not the one who wakes up early."

"Yeah!! But I missed the company bus by just 5 minutes." she said in a dull voice.

"Now see! How much that 5 minutes is costing you?"

Samar and Brinda are best friends from their college days. Both got placed in their final year but in different companies and in different locations as well. Samar's company has started a month back, he completed his training and was waiting for a project. Brinda was enjoying her days which she won't be able to get after joining into a software company. She knew this and started exploring new places after completing her graduation with her cousins. Brinda's parents has given her so much freedom as they believe in their only daughter. Brinda also didn't take any advantage of her freedom. She always has been in her limits, in both with people and in maintaining relations with them. She doesn't let anyone to get closer to her. But with Samar, it is very different for her. There is nothing she doesn't know about him or he doesn't know about her. They both are on a thin line of friendship and they both know that they are not gonna break it or cross it.

"Okay!! I think I am about to reach office now, will call you in the evening. Bye!!", she hurried as she reached her office gate. She cut the call even before he wished her luck and paid to the rickshaw. She rushed into the gate where she found a small queue of people, signing and taking ID's to enter into office premises. "Well Brinda! Seems You are not that late", she thought to herself and stood in the women's line.

She got her temporary ID for entering into the office premises and after entering into the gate, she stood there to take a snap of her new and first office. She uploaded her snap with so many hashtags in it as she was unable to stop her anxiety.

All the new joiners are packed in a room. Brinda found a place in last but one row with two other girls. Being a sprightliest girl, Brinda introduced herself to girls beside her. Later she had attended a boring introduction about the company and its policies in which she has no interest. Then she started chatting with Samar about the office until she got interrupted for a break.

She visited cafeteria section which has two coffee machines and plenty of tables to hangout. She selected Black Coffee at one of the machines near the door and waiting to fill it up, then a guy with strong body and beard came and stood beside her. She thought that he might be waiting for his turn. Then she started peeping at him thinking of how cool he is looking and why he is so serious. She even noticed his name on ID as "Sanjay Ryan". After her cup got filled, as she was about to take, he took the cup and left without even uttering a thanks to her. Brinda was just astonished.