Important Info! Please Read!

Authors note: Hello everyone! Recently two of my readers asked for me to pair my Ice Age character with real characters from the movies. Since I am currently rewriting the movies with Sassy in them, I decided to make these stories separate since the movies will play out as they were written with the exception of my character.

There are 4 different pairings in this book, the most popular being DiegoxSassy so they have multiple stories. If anyone would like to see her paired with any other character or even a crossover with another movie or franchise I will happily do so. I reserve the right to refuse a pairing if I am not familiar with the other movie or franchise though, because it is very tedious to do research on not just the character you'd want paired but the plot of the other story. I will not pair her with females (like Shira for example). Please no hate, I own this character and am not interested in making her attracted to the same sex. I request that this be respected.

The picture you will see of the wolf in the first story is my vision of Sassy. I hated how the wolves were drawn in the movies...they looked ugly and not proportionally right for most wolves. I wanted Sassy to be considered beautiful for her species. So just imagine her talking and her amber eyes staring at you and you'll be fine.

I will not tolerate any kind of hate on any of these pairings. These were requested of me by my readers and I won't have their ships flamed. The shipping community needs to stick together after all. So please, no hate and no flames. Criticize my writing if you wish but not the ship itself.

I think that about wraps it up! I hope you enjoy these stories and please remember that when I write the movies they will play out as the movies did. (Meaning Diego mates with Shira and Buck becomes a father to a pumpkin, etc.) So on that note have fun! Feel free to comment on any of the stories and follow me if you would like! And happy reading!

Warning: Do not read these if you have not read my Ice Age books otherwise you will be extremely confused!

Disclaimer: I own nothing except Sassy