INTRODUCTION

You were only seven when you first moved into the neighborhood, I was twelve, and you were a beauty in my eyes. You were so unreal, like a doll. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, and you used to wear those dirty old converse that you plant flowers in now. You are still gorgeous in my eyes, so perfect, no flaws whatsoever. You're so clueless to the world around you, unaware of the men that crave you as bad as I do, but I have it worse.

To them, you're just that pretty girl who lives down the street. But to me, you're an angel. I remember when we first exchanged out first words, your grin from ear to ear.

"what's your name?" you asked, "my names summer"
"Harry"
"And how old are you?"
"17"

that's when I knew, I was a little too old for you.

Now you're the one, you're 17. And to this day you never look straight into my eyes, because I know you remember, your first kiss.

You were only 14, and I kissed you on the lips. You asked me to, so I told you I would teach you. You leaned in, and my fingers were stroking your light hair, and I knew the second that your soft lips touched mine, I've caused damage. And It seemed like you knew too, because you were the first one to pull away.

Is it bad I still want you? That I still want to feel your lips on mine? Is this what it feels like to be in love? Was this love?

I still want you, you and your 17 year old self. You're so.... innocent. So pure, it's obvious a boy's never laid a finger on you. But I know they've tried.

I wonder if you know it's obvious that I still want you. I remember your little phase, where you would wear dresses all the time. You were 15. But the dresses only came up to your mid-thigh. I wonder if you noticed all the scene you caused, boys looking at you up and down. Were you that naïve?

Oh Summer, how I still want to feel your soft lips on mine, how I want to stroke your light hair again, so thick, so long, so beautiful.

my Summer.