💙Finding our true selfs again💙

we are all born not fearing anything until we grow up and bump into roads we have never faced and the unknown terrifies  us making us want to stay inside our own bubble we created but we want to know whats in the greater unknown but it it our doubts and own demons we created that are keeping us back I'm sure you're thinking right now"i created those demons so it should be easy to defeat them" right? there is where you're wrong we built our demons they are our self hate and our doubts and our fears combined which makes them feel impossible to defeat.We are so used to locking away parts of our personality that we've forgotten who we truly are,that the only person we should care and love is ourselves,it feels like we are fighting a losing battle since the other side is stronger then us since we've spent years hating ourselves and putting ourselves down and giving into our fears we forgot that we are unstoppable once we put our minds to something positive and that we have love and respect and acceptance we can show ourselves just like we show everyone else we just have to fight the other side where our demons are with tooth and nail and never give up and keep fighting to unlock the true us we locked away years ago.Somewhere along the lines we've forgotten that we are the writers of our lives and if we want to remove and stop something we don't like we have the power to do that we can do anything emerge victorious from the battles we thought would break us and show the world that we can handle anything the world decides to throw at us,we will turn the tables and we will be the predators this time while the world is the prey unaware of our actions,we are the underdogs the underestimated that will show ourselves and the world that we aren't quitters that we are winners that will come out of this fight against our demons molded into the person we once were just smarter and wiser now that can handle anything and that loves and respects themselves and will never doubt themselves again we are warriors.